pixeltracker

Young Frankenstein Rocks (if you didn't see the producers first)- Page 2

Young Frankenstein Rocks (if you didn't see the producers first)

i_heart_roger_bart Profile Photo
i_heart_roger_bart
#25re: Young Frankenstein Rocks (if you didn't see the producers first)
Posted: 1/21/08 at 2:01pm

This is the reason I hate these boards. None of you can just leave it alone. Yeah, the kid spelled things wrong, but you clearly knew what he/she meant! It's really pathetic that the majority of people on this board just love to rip people to shreds when they misspell something or have a different opinion. It really makes me sad for you. I mean, nothing in your life must be fulfilling enough so you feel the need to come here and be prententious jerks.

I graduated high school many years ago, but everytime I come here, I feel like I'm sucked back into that dramatic high school bull****. Get over yourselves.

We were fated to be mated. We're Bialystock & Bloom!

localonedude
#26re: Young Frankenstein Rocks (if you didn't see the producers first)
Posted: 1/21/08 at 2:08pm

Liverpool get a life . Come to shubert alley so i can teach you about theater . You would'nt know a good show if it grab you by your douche bag . Don't forget when you respond that profanity is the langauge of the ignorant. There are young theatergoers reading this.

SpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile Photo
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
#27re: Young Frankenstein Rocks (if you didn't see the producers first)
Posted: 1/21/08 at 2:57pm

A little spring cleaning for you!

It does rock. I saw it before I saw The Producers. It was amazing. This is my reveiw.

Amazing actors-
Sutton Foster- Played an amazing Inga. Roll In The Hey made me laugh out loud.
Christopher Fitzgerald- Laugh Out Loud. I couldn't stop laughing!!!!!
Andrea Martin - Amazing
Megan Malaly- Amazing

The bad-
Roger Bart's understudy was on and he stunk.
The show was too Short

Awesome
Set and effects

Over all

Leads- 8/10 (not counting Roger)
Suporting actors-10/10
Music- 7/10
Dance- 8/10

Over all 8/10

He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.

musicalmaster703 Profile Photo
musicalmaster703
musicalmaster703 Profile Photo
musicalmaster703
#29re: Young Frankenstein Rocks (if you didn't see the producers first)
Posted: 1/22/08 at 3:28pm

This is the reason I hate these boards. None of you can just leave it alone. Yeah, the kid spelled things wrong, but you clearly knew what he/she meant! It's really pathetic that the majority of people on this board just love to rip people to shreds when they misspell something or have a different opinion. It really makes me sad for you. I mean, nothing in your life must be fulfilling enough so you feel the need to come here and be prententious jerks.

True that!

Videos