Posted: 5/1/08 at 7:59am

What news of ACL opening West end?????
Updated On: 5/1/08 at 07:59 AM

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#26re: A Chorus Line 4/27
Posted: 5/1/08 at 9:36am

Thank you for the review and info re: A Chorus Line 4/27

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS

itsagift
#27re: A Chorus Line 4/27
Posted: 5/1/08 at 9:06pm

I don't know where you're getting your info that all originals are leaving in July. Not what I've heard. I think you should check your sources. With that said...

Saw Gypsy, South Pacific and A Chorus Line this week. Patty LaPone was in total charge. What a force on stage. Major difference between her and Bernadette. Laura sounded fine.

South Pacific was definitely one I'll see again. They will be open longer than planned. I think Kelli was getting over a cold but still great. Perfect for the role. Paulo sounded awesome.

Jessica Lea Patty, vocally was even better than the last time. She's mastered the dance and really has made Cassie her own.
She and Mario look good on stage together.

He seems to be doing ok. Although the timing seemed to be a little off a couple of times.
Still LUV IT!

ghostlight2
#28re: A Chorus Line 4/27
Posted: 5/1/08 at 10:28pm

I think what they mean, itsagift, is that the contracts are up near the end of july, the 20th, I think. Who's staying or going has not been announced or perhaps even decided.

thatgirl712 Profile Photo
thatgirl712
#29re: A Chorus Line 4/27
Posted: 5/2/08 at 5:31am

Glad you enjoyed it.

If I heard the bells and the banjos ring

Videos