pixeltracker

Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater- Page 2

Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#25re: Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater
Posted: 5/28/08 at 7:48pm

I love all the incredulous, angry responses from people here, which suggests that either they get worked up far too easily, or didn't realize this was a troll.

Relax, people.

SpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile Photo
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
#26re: Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater
Posted: 5/28/08 at 7:49pm

Maybe YOU are the sock puppet!

He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.

Ed_Mottershead
#27re: Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater
Posted: 5/28/08 at 7:49pm

I'd say an idiot rather than a troll.

BroadwayEd

oohshizz146 Profile Photo
oohshizz146
#28re: Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater
Posted: 5/28/08 at 7:50pm

It's so funny, Spellingbeefan4ever. You said that the last time my identity was hijacked. Doesnt it make sense, however, that since my ranking is higher, I HAVE EXISTED LONGER?

"I told you, NO Rodgers and Hammerstein!"- Bart Simpson

MungoGypsy8232
#29re: Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater
Posted: 5/28/08 at 7:52pm

COMPLETELY forgot about Sondheim. Definately him!

There should be a theatre dedicated to that is dedicated to all the great theatrical actresses such as Ethel Merman, Mary Martin, Carol Channing, Elaine Stritch, Julie Andrews, Angela Lansbury, Chita Rivera, Bernadette Peters, & Patti LuPone (to just name a few musical actresses that have made a significant impact on theatre...can't think of any dramatic actresses off the top of my head that I'd put on the list besides Marian Seldes...but they'd all be relatively older women). It'd have portraits of each of the divas it was named in honor of in the roles that defined their career. I can't really think of a name besides the Legends Theatre (kinda lame, I know). haha, I Need a hobby.

SpellingBeeFan4Ever
#30re: Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater
Posted: 5/28/08 at 7:52pm

Maybe you hacked it!

He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.

oohshizz146 Profile Photo
oohshizz146
#31re: Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater
Posted: 5/28/08 at 7:53pm

That must be it.

"I told you, NO Rodgers and Hammerstein!"- Bart Simpson

SpellingBeeFan4Ever
#32re: Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater
Posted: 5/28/08 at 7:54pm

Yes, it must!

Ed_Mottershead
#33re: Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater
Posted: 5/28/08 at 7:56pm

Think Colleen Dewhurst. At her memorial service, Edward Albee spoke and hinted that the Ambassador might be renamed the Dewhurst. It never came to pass, but, IMO, she's the best actress this country has ever produced. It would be a fitting honor for someone who served the American theatre and American playwrights so brilliantly.

BroadwayEd

defyingravity07 Profile Photo
defyingravity07
#34re: Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater
Posted: 5/28/08 at 7:58pm

Ohshizz you are a sly hootes aren't you?

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#35re: Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater
Posted: 5/28/08 at 8:01pm

Everyone, no need to argue with the OP of this thread, as it is a sock puppet. Surely the mods will eventually ban this person. The real Oohshizz146 also has an "h" in his/her name...the fake one does not.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

ooshizzz146 Profile Photo
ooshizzz146
#36re: Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater
Posted: 5/28/08 at 8:09pm

I'M. NOT. A. SOCK. PUPPETT!

THIS. IS. A. SOCK. PUPPETT!

re: Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater

I'M. NOT. BLONDE.

THIS. PUPPETT. IS.

SO. I'M. NOT. A. SOCK. PUPPETT.

Updated On: 5/28/08 at 08:09 PM

SpellingBeeFan4Ever
#37re: Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater
Posted: 5/28/08 at 8:11pm

But sockpuppets type in all caps!

re: Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater

^

LUPWNED!

SpellingBeeFan4Ever
#38re: Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater
Posted: 5/28/08 at 8:25pm

She's still crying about her LuPwn!

NYCboy2 Profile Photo
NYCboy2
#39re: Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater
Posted: 5/28/08 at 8:27pm

ha ha ha! so funny!

jv92 Profile Photo
jv92
#40re: Rename the Eugene ONeil Theater
Posted: 5/28/08 at 8:39pm

How about renaming it (or any theatre on the rialto) The Harold Prince Theatre?
And sock puppet of OhShiz's account, do you know who Eugene O'Neil is? If you did, you won't suggest renaming it.

Videos