pixeltracker

SPRING AWAKENING MOVIE is real . .- Page 2

SPRING AWAKENING MOVIE is real . .

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#25re: SPRING AWAKENING MOVIE is real . .
Posted: 7/23/08 at 3:41pm

In addition to Wicked, this is another musical I'd prefer to see as a movie minus the "musical" part!

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

luke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
#26re: SPRING AWAKENING MOVIE is real . .
Posted: 7/23/08 at 6:31pm

millie_dillmount i completely agree with you! I do like Wicked the musical but think it would be such an amaizng film if it was based closer on the novel.

THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II

chrysler99 Profile Photo
chrysler99
#27re: SPRING AWAKENING MOVIE is real . .
Posted: 7/23/08 at 10:51pm

I agree as well. While I enjoyed the Wicked book (source material), I always thought that the book of the musical was the best part of a very entertaining show.

TheDodge Profile Photo
TheDodge
#28re: SPRING AWAKENING MOVIE is real . .
Posted: 8/31/08 at 9:39pm

I agree. Still excited to see this adaptation. Now I wonder if they will remake an Equus movie with young Daniel!?

je veux te voir2 Profile Photo
je veux te voir2
#29re: SPRING AWAKENING MOVIE is real . .
Posted: 8/31/08 at 11:38pm

Maybe I expect too much from threads...but I was expecting to see an article...a link...a photo...an intelligent thought...anything worth opening this.

O well.

Videos