#25re: GYPSY Review
Posted: 1/8/09 at 10:28am

I wasnt the biggest fan
Updated On: 1/8/09 at 10:28 AM

yankee_fan907 Profile Photo
yankee_fan907
#26re: GYPSY Review
Posted: 1/8/09 at 10:33pm

ThankstoPhantom: Thank you for that perspective. I appreciate that view of it, and in a lot of ways, that makes sense.

Gypsy9: I think my initial criticism of Little Lamb was a little too harsh; it's not that I do not like the song. But I feel that the fake lamb, as well as the awkward transitions before and after, are what I disliked.

PRFRMR: No, that's the point. I would not ask a stranger for a hug. But she just started hugging us without us even asking her, thereby earning her the position of nicest human being on the planet.

Erin1980: I was split about doing it myself, actually. I didn't want to just leave completely because I wanted to give the actors the credit they truly deserved. I also feel curtain calls is the only time you connect to the actor and not the character in the show (as it should be). Because it was my first time seeing the show, that is why we left for the very end. If I saw the show again, I would wait.

PalJoey: My review was pretty legitimate, with comments about what they did at the stage door thrown in secondarily. Many people have been asking about that information because of it being the last week. It was more for informational purposes and a review of my night/the whole experience - just not the time spent in the theater. If you notice, their behavior did not influence my perception of their performances.

Videos