Brick
#25re: Gavin Creel in NY Magazine
Posted: 6/18/09 at 12:31pm

Broadwaybaby, I'm with you!

Calvin Profile Photo
Calvin
#26re: Gavin Creel in NY Magazine
Posted: 6/18/09 at 12:39pm

I find him oodles more sexy than a lot of these overly sculpted chorus boys we see so much of (not that he obviously doesn't take good care of himself, too). It's the goofy demeanor. He looks like he's having fun in those photos, not as if he's doing the world a tremendous favor by showing off the goods.

CSonBroadway Profile Photo
CSonBroadway
#27re: Gavin Creel in NY Magazine
Posted: 6/18/09 at 1:40pm

Can't wait to see pictures from Broadway Bares : )

I'm a professional. Whenever something goes wrong on stage, I know how to handle it so no one ever remembers. I flash my %#$&. "Jayne just sat there while Gina flailed around the stage like an idiot."

WestVillage Profile Photo
WestVillage
#28re: Gavin Creel in NY Magazine
Posted: 6/18/09 at 2:01pm

Calvin .. I wholeheartedly agree. I'd take Gavin over Nick Adams any day. Gavin is just so adorable.

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#29re: Gavin Creel in NY Magazine
Posted: 6/18/09 at 4:33pm

I could agree more WestVillage!

broadwayguy2
#30re: Gavin Creel in NY Magazine
Posted: 6/18/09 at 5:52pm

Apples and oranges.

And I have thought that Gavin is gorgeous since the day I saw him in Fame.

bryan
#31re: Gavin Creel in NY Magazine
Posted: 6/18/09 at 6:14pm

wow so hot.

Schmerg_The_Impaler Profile Photo
Schmerg_The_Impaler
#32re: Gavin Creel in NY Magazine
Posted: 6/20/09 at 3:13pm

I find him oodles more sexy than a lot of these overly sculpted chorus boys we see so much of (not that he obviously doesn't take good care of himself, too). It's the goofy demeanor. He looks like he's having fun in those photos, not as if he's doing the world a tremendous favor by showing off the goods.

Here, here! I wouldn't call him 'hot' as in 'oh, help, I'm going into a fainting spell just looking at these pictures,' but he's cute in a quirky-looking way, like he'd be fun to hang out with.

In my pants, she has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun! --Marius Pantsmercy

Videos