Bye Bye, Arachne!

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#50Bye Bye, Arachne!
Posted: 3/14/11 at 12:24pm

I say cut back story (Or draw it back a lot) and just make her Spider-Man's creator. Cut the act 2 villain ****.

It sounds to me that's exactly what they are doing.

Other changes will include The Green Goblin remaining SPIDER-MAN's chief rival for the entire show which will involve changing both the ending of Act 1 and the beginning of Act 2 (with a new opener for the Goblin by Bono and the Edge)

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#51Bye Bye, Arachne!
Posted: 3/14/11 at 1:26pm

At this point if this show is gonna succeed they have two options:
1. Get rid of Arachne all together, pay TV off or hit her with a rope, whatever, (she seems lovely and talented and she'll work soon and she'll have a little nest egg for a rainy day).
2. Have Arachne and her girls weave their lovlely web, she bites the boy and then they kill her in an onstage gruesome, bloody, violent death (burning at the stake, maybe, as she screams; "I am the only Artist alive! They could put that scene on the TONYS so millions of Americans, well the fraction of those who watch, can see what we do to artistic types) Then Petey Parker takes the musical as his rightful own, Goblin is then the major villian, and for God's sake make Mary Jane wear a skirt or dress the whole show!
Then Broadway can get back to normal, they can revive ANNIE and the sun will come out and the innocent children of MARY POPPINS and BILLY ELLIOT can frolic across the boards again! CATCH ME, MORMAN, PRISCILLA and SISTER ACT can battle out the TONY race (a subplot gets rid of Stroman and those depressing SCOTTSBORO BOYS also)
And all will be right in the world.
Updated On: 3/14/11 at 01:26 PM

Videos