pixeltracker

Who will be replacing Nick Jonas in HOW TO SUCCEED?- Page 3

Who will be replacing Nick Jonas in HOW TO SUCCEED?

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#50Who will be replacing Nick Jonas in HOW TO SUCCEED?
Posted: 9/9/11 at 12:06am

Will Smith is currently paying Emma Thompson to write the screenplay for a new movie version that will be a vehicle for Willow. It's called How To Succeed in Business While Whipping Your Hair Back and Forth.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Dollypop
#51Who will be replacing Nick Jonas in HOW TO SUCCEED?
Posted: 9/9/11 at 12:23am

Maybe they can get Rula Lenska to play Hedy LaRue.

Ah, what memories of Rula!

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

ttalovebug
#52Who will be replacing Nick Jonas in HOW TO SUCCEED?
Posted: 9/9/11 at 12:41am

I agree with a previous poster, I don't think the behavior will be as big an issue as people think (it's not letting me quote at the moment). People are going off of the Hollywood Bowl reaction he got, but that's a "concert arena", with very different audience behavior than a small, enclosed theater. As I can recall, there were no issues with screaming when Jonas did his Les Mis run at the Queens.
Updated On: 9/9/11 at 12:41 AM

Calvin Profile Photo
Calvin
#53Who will be replacing Nick Jonas in HOW TO SUCCEED?
Posted: 9/9/11 at 11:05am

Dollypop, that's brilliant! Maybe instead of pirates, the contest dance sequence could feature giant bottles of Alberto VO5?

And sorry Tazzy, but Drake's a little long in the tooth, too (he's gonna hit a quarter of a century this year). If you wanna go the Degrassi route, it's gotta be current students, not alumni.

Videos