pixeltracker

Michael Musto Apologizes - Page 3

Michael Musto Apologizes

FindingNamo
#50Michael Musto Apologizes
Posted: 12/28/12 at 11:44pm

My god, I get a Pavolivan vomitous response whenever the king of Hollywood via the great midwest holds forth on movies, film or cinema. But at least that's about pedantry and not about a proper name.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

After Eight
#51Michael Musto Apologizes
Posted: 12/29/12 at 2:32am

Keep flailing.

You've been thrashed thoroughly in two threads, without my having to raise so much as an eyebow. No amount of name-calling, mockery or delusional ravings will change that. But hey, I guess you have to try to salve your wounded ego however you can.

And P.S. Your, ahem, "analogy" of tormenting an animal as a source of "humor" speaks far more about you than any of the stupidities you've voiced here.

Updated On: 12/29/12 at 02:32 AM

GavestonPS Profile Photo
GavestonPS
#52Michael Musto Apologizes
Posted: 12/29/12 at 5:42am

Am I the only dolt who has lost track completely as to which of us After Eight is insulting?

If you care to communicate, After Eight, perhaps your missives should have address lines.

#53Michael Musto Apologizes
Posted: 12/29/12 at 6:18am

He seems to have taken a dislike to you Gaveston. Don't let it bother you. As Ethel Merman used to say "The Internet is full of weirdos."

After Eight
#54Michael Musto Apologizes
Posted: 12/29/12 at 6:55am

Gav,

You're not the dolt.

He has no trouble knowing who he is.

#55Michael Musto Apologizes
Posted: 12/29/12 at 8:54pm

Coming soon from NBC "You're Not the Dolt!" A mash up of the Bachelor, The Apprentice and Lord of the Flies. Potential dolts compete in a fun-filled dolt-off, being eliminated one by one with Host Michael Musto's trademark send-off "You're Not the Dolt!"

Episode one: The 18 celebrity contestants must produce a Broadway-style musical while being pelted with rocks and garbage. One of them needs medical attention after being beaned with a well-thrown brick. But who threw it? Could it have been one of his or her own team mates? Tune in and see! Special guest Kathy Lee Gifford.

GavestonPS Profile Photo
GavestonPS
#56Michael Musto Apologizes
Posted: 12/29/12 at 10:34pm

He seems to have taken a dislike to you Gaveston. Don't let it bother you. As Ethel Merman used to say "The Internet is full of weirdos."

No problem. I wasn't hurt; I was just trying to keep up.

After Eight and I know we have different tastes, but in this thread I paid him a sincere compliment. I really do enjoy his accounts of shows, especially those I never got to see.

(Thanks for the clarification, A8.)

Updated On: 12/29/12 at 10:34 PM

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#57Michael Musto Apologizes
Posted: 12/30/12 at 8:00am

I doubt she ever said that.

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

#58Michael Musto Apologizes
Posted: 12/30/12 at 12:46pm

Who could dislike you Gaveston? As always, I was making a jest.

And if you are referring to Ethel Merman, PLF, she most certainly did. I remember it distinctly: We got bullied into attending a Taylor Swift concert and on the airplane home, a fan asked Ethel if she had a Facebook page and Ethel told him "Hell no. The Internet is full of weirdos."

FindingNamo
#59Michael Musto Apologizes
Posted: 12/30/12 at 12:51pm

I do.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

GavestonPS Profile Photo
GavestonPS
#60Michael Musto Apologizes
Posted: 12/30/12 at 3:41pm

Yes, Namo does dislike me, though the fact that I can't remember why might suggest it's time to let it go. Or at least refresh my memory and let us resolve matters. I like him just fine and very much enjoy his posts.

But I knew you were joking, Joe. No worries.

Videos