pixeltracker

Ticketmaster Resale: A Rant (Hamilton)- Page 3

Ticketmaster Resale: A Rant (Hamilton)

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#50Ticketmaster Resale: A Rant (Hamilton)
Posted: 1/29/16 at 1:15pm

I sold two tickets which I'd purchased for personal use (the only kind I purchase) and then couldn't use.

I set a price, which was what I paid.  I wasn't interested in making money off of the ticket resale.   

The tickets were sold a week later and the funds were deposited into my account.   I was delighted because I was refunded my purchase price and because someone else could now enjoy the tickets.

Ticketmaster charged a fee.  They did the work.  I'm ok with that.

I would use the TM resale process again - to both sell and purchase tickets - if I had to.  I like the peace of mind which comes with knowing that the tickets are legit.  And I like keeping everything as legit as possible and out of the hands of scalpers.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

NJ_BroadwayGirl Profile Photo
NJ_BroadwayGirl
#51Ticketmaster Resale: A Rant (Hamilton)
Posted: 1/29/16 at 1:50pm

NYadgal said: "Ticketmaster charged a fee.  They did the work.  I'm ok with that.

I would use the TM resale process again - to both sell and purchase tickets - if I had to.  I like the peace of mind which comes with knowing that the tickets are legit. "

I agree and don't mind the Ticketmaster fee - they are providing a service. It's absolutely the easiest way to sell tickets as a private individual. You get your money quickly and with no price haggling or delivery responsibilities. I was providing the service fee info to those wondering if the Hamilton (or any other show) producers are getting a cut. 

I like a good rhyme more than a good time

Videos