pixeltracker

LETS HAVE OUR OWN AWARDS....- Page 3

LETS HAVE OUR OWN AWARDS....

Belle-arina Profile Photo
Belle-arina
#50re: LETS HAVE OUR OWN AWARDS....
Posted: 11/10/04 at 11:34am

It's me again (last one I promise).

I'm still bored, so now I did a list of older shows (pre 1980)

Best Villian: Mordrid-Camelot
Comedy Actress: Julie Andrews (I know she doesn't do comedy that often, but I just think she's amazing in everything)
Comedy Actor: Toss up: Joel Grey and Jerry Orbach
Duet: Shall we Dance? From the King and I
Female Solo: You'll Never Walk Alone-Carousel
Male Solo: Gethsemane-Jesus Christ Superstar
Enemble Number: 2 (but they're from the same show) America and Officer Krupke-West Side Story

And if I wanted to be really annoying, I would change the Best Ensemble vote from the previous post to "Masquerade" from Phantom. But then most of my picks would be from phantom, and that's just embarrassing, so I"m not going to do that......even though I want to.........Nope, not gonna do it :)

"No thoughts within her head, but thoughts of joy.....no dreams within her heart but dreams of love."

BlueEyedKate
#51re: LETS HAVE OUR OWN AWARDS....
Posted: 11/10/04 at 12:04pm

Best Villian - I don't like the use of the word villian - I prefer anatoganist; in which case, I would probably have to chose Javert.
Best Comic Actress of all Time - Bernedette Peters, Angela Lansbury, Julie Andrews
Best Comic Actor of all Time - Zero Mostel
Best Duet - "I Know Him So Well" ; "Another Day"
Best Female Solo - "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going"; "Caberet"; "Someone Else's Story"
Best Male Solo - Javert's Suicide
Ensemble Number (*sigh* - I love, love, love good ensemble numbers) - "Don't Tell Mama"; "One Day More"

Videos