pixeltracker

RENT Movie -- Yeah or Neah?- Page 3

RENT Movie -- Yeah or Neah?

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#50re: RENT Movie -- Yeah or Neah?
Posted: 12/30/04 at 10:01pm

I wish Spike Lee was directing but such is life! Chris might surprise us, you never know. ANd Beka I love your avatar!

"At the opening night party, they had clowns on stilts, jugglers, a chocolate fountain, popcorn, hot dogs. [My son] looked at me like I had been holding back. Like, 'This is what you do?' I had to tell him, 'No, no, darling. Opening nights don't usually look like this.' It's usually a dark bar with a bottle of vodka." ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Jan Maxwell plus i proudly share the title of the shortest member over the age of 10 with wickedrentq!

BEKA531
#51re: RENT Movie -- Yeah or Neah?
Posted: 12/30/04 at 10:10pm

re: RENT  Movie -- Yeah or Neah?

thank you. i like yours too. my friend's sn is yourockmysocks

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#52re: RENT Movie -- Yeah or Neah?
Posted: 12/30/04 at 10:16pm

hahah! I love saying you rock my sox to people! sorry for getting off topic!

"At the opening night party, they had clowns on stilts, jugglers, a chocolate fountain, popcorn, hot dogs. [My son] looked at me like I had been holding back. Like, 'This is what you do?' I had to tell him, 'No, no, darling. Opening nights don't usually look like this.' It's usually a dark bar with a bottle of vodka." ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Jan Maxwell plus i proudly share the title of the shortest member over the age of 10 with wickedrentq!

Videos