woohoo! marc's here!! about time!!

::bust a move::

Phantom Chicken Profile Photo
Phantom Chicken
#51re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 8:46pm

songs?

Oh, this is for the musical......?

"I think Harvey [Fierstein] wishes he were a black woman. I say he's the largest black woman in the show. I wish Harvey were straight, cuz I'd do him in a minute. I like big burly mother f***ers like him." ~Mary Bond Davis on Harvey Fierstein Thanks to Mistress @ spouzic.com

#52re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 8:46pm

Click **Spit Seven** and find their names...
Spouzic.com

Spouzic.com

Phantom Chicken
#53re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 9:09pm

oops, thanks...that's the one I didn't check....

I just read that interview with Mary...she is great...loved your interview. I was dying when I read her Harvey spiel....she def. is cool....

"I think Harvey [Fierstein] wishes he were a black woman. I say he's the largest black woman in the show. I wish Harvey were straight, cuz I'd do him in a minute. I like big burly mother f***ers like him." ~Mary Bond Davis on Harvey Fierstein Thanks to Mistress @ spouzic.com

#54re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 9:21pm

glad you enjoyed it. i did some crazy long interviews, huh? im supposed to interview Shoshana Bean and John Hill too.

stagestar130 Profile Photo
stagestar130
#55re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 9:23pm

John Hill is amazing. LOVED him in Bare and Hairspray. I've only seen him once in Hairspray. Such a talented(and adorable) actor!

Phantom Chicken
#56re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 9:26pm

shosh's will be interesting.....

ask her why she can't keep the damn hat on her head....lol...just kidding amiga

BSoBW2
#57re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 9:27pm

Phantom Chicken
#58re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 9:25pm

BSoBW2
#59re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 9:27pm

BSoBW2
#60re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 9:28pm

Phantom Chicken
#61re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 9:34pm

Don't copy bso, you sonuvabitch

#62re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 11:32pm

nice signature.

Phantom Chicken
#63re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 11:41pm

Well, I can't take all the credit for it....

#64re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 11:45pm

theres rarely an opportunity to take all the credit for something.

i cant take all the credit for my pretty new icon.

Phantom Chicken
#65re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 11:46pm

He looks like he's in quite an uncomfy position...although I am sure you are quite happy....

#66re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 11:51pm

hes not uncomfortable lol he put himself in that position! I just took his hat off. >>innocent<<

Becca Profile Photo
Becca
#67re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 11:52pm

Oh oh oh woke up today feeling the way I always do!

Feeling like I need to go see it again! Oi!

"Never trust a rose, the blossoms are nice but the thorns are poison."

#68re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 11:53pm

me too, havent seen it in months. but im snowed in right now so i cant do much to change that.

Phantom Chicken
#69re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 11:53pm

<
I am sure Matt WAS innocent...it's you I'm worried about...well, not really....lol

#70re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 11:55pm

ja, hes a good boy. that picture was from the celebrity bartending he did. he made me drink water and slow down. growl. i think he was drinkin more than me.

Phantom Chicken
#71re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 11:57pm

Ya, but he's in equity....

#72re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/24/05 at 11:57pm

and that means...?

Phantom Chicken
#73re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/25/05 at 12:02am

he's allowed to over indulge himself in the bum's rum...

#74re: Hairspray appreciation thread!
Posted: 1/25/05 at 12:05am

i didnt think you had to be a member of equity to drink. that must be one crowded union.

Videos