pixeltracker

Just back from Wicked in Chicago...- Page 3

Just back from Wicked in Chicago...

TragicFlaw
#50A Review from 6/24 First Preview
Posted: 6/30/05 at 11:14pm

Hmm. If someone has an illegal clip on the internet, then that must be more "evidence" than the ears of someone sitting in the show that night. You are right; I must be making it up then.

In terms of the cast reading the board, does that mean that we should stop speaking honestly? My review was what was heard and seen in that one particular performance on one particular night by my ears and eyes. I do not think that anywhere in what I had written I stated that this performance was the end-all-be-all in the type of product this this company is going to produce or that my interpretation is the only oen possible. If the show has not evolved and gotten better since first preview, then there is perhaps a larger problem to be looked at. It will be interesting to see how it all looks a month or two from now.

brdlwyr
#51A Review from 6/24 First Preview
Posted: 6/30/05 at 11:21pm

I know some of the Chicago cast, and I love them!!!!

Glebb Profile Photo
Glebb
#52A Review from 6/24 First Preview
Posted: 6/30/05 at 11:25pm

Do you know Telly?
Tell him I love him.

" ...the happiness in the tune convinces me that I'm not afraid."

oakparkguy2000 Profile Photo
oakparkguy2000
#53A Review from 6/24 First Preview
Posted: 7/2/05 at 11:19am

I'm heading to Wicked tonight. I've seen the original New York production, then the second New York cast, then the Chicago tour cast and now I'm looking forward to seeing Ms. Gasteyer. All the rumors say she's fantastic so I'll be letting you all know!

DefyGravity23
#54A Review from 6/24 First Preview
Posted: 7/2/05 at 7:05pm

I loved Ana Gasteyer!! I agree with all the rumors that she's fantastic. She was simply amazing! I mean, I can really only compare her with Shoshana, but in my opinion she beats Shoshana by miles. The girl can SING, and her acting was great! Kate Reinders made a very cute and funny Glinda as well. She seemed really tenative at first, but after a bit she was fine.

Videos