pixeltracker

color purple bathrooms at intermission- Page 3

color purple bathrooms at intermission

suzycat Profile Photo
suzycat
#50re: color purple bathrooms at intermission
Posted: 2/25/06 at 12:47pm

Wow - everyone seems to be very stressed out about this! The solution is quite simple: either go before you leave the house or donate millions of dollars for the theatre to renovate.

SweetQintheLights
#51re: color purple bathrooms at intermission
Posted: 2/25/06 at 3:08pm

Be glad you don't have to pay to use the toilets. There are some places that you have to put a quarter in to open the bathroom door.

Thats just sad.
Well, unless you can catch someone coming out of the bathroom that holds the door.

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

AuditioningWaitress
#52re: color purple bathrooms at intermission
Posted: 2/25/06 at 4:14pm

This has been one of the best entertaining threads in a while...It has totally made me laugh!

myManCape Profile Photo
myManCape
#53re: color purple bathrooms at intermission
Posted: 2/25/06 at 4:22pm

Its a old thread from Dec that got bumped after the "Best Carpeting" thread.

"Have they come yet?"

wickedrentq Profile Photo
wickedrentq
#54re: color purple bathrooms at intermission
Posted: 2/25/06 at 4:38pm

Aww, this reminds me of great aspects of the wonderful off-Broadway show, "The Audience."

Perhaps my favorite characters, the 4 old Jews, spoke exactly like some people in this thread..."You know for $100 a ticket you'd think they could give us some more legroom, comfortable seats, and work on those awful bathrooms...we pay $100 a ticket, they certainly have the money for it." Something to that extent. Said in our little Jewish ways, and reminded me 100% of my aunt. Hysterical.

"If there was a Mount Rushmore for Broadway scores, "West Side Story" would be front and center. It snaps, it crackles it pops! It surges with a roar, its energy and sheer life undiminished by the years" - NYPost reviewer Elisabeth Vincentelli

Maryjoannejean Profile Photo
Maryjoannejean
#55re: color purple bathrooms at intermission
Posted: 2/25/06 at 8:28pm

I fell in the bathtub the other day. I couldn't belive it.

Videos