News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AuditioningWaitress

AuditioningWaitress Profile Photo
Member Name: AuditioningWaitress
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Kerry Butler, Melissa Errico, Marc Kudisch - Anna Karenina Recording Fi  Aug 15 2007, 10:49:36 AM
It's also the giveaway this week on Michael Rupert's MySpace page.

It lists the performers and who they sing in the blog.

Edited: Fixed link

re: Oliver - which recording?  Jul 26 2007, 10:47:54 AM
The Original London Cast is my favorite!
re: Is the Legally Blonde CD #1 on the Billboard Chart?  Jul 26 2007, 10:46:45 AM
Oops! Here's also the link to Billboard.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/additional_genre_index.jsp

According to the bulletin, you will need a subscription to view the full chart.

re: Is the Legally Blonde CD #1 on the Billboard Chart?  Jul 26 2007, 10:43:32 AM
Yes it did, on Michael Rupert's MySpace page there is a bulletin posted about it.
re: Legally Blonde cd release performance/signing @ Virgin 7/17  Jul 16 2007, 05:02:04 PM
According to a bulletin on Michael Rupert's MySpace page, Laura Bell will be doing "So Much Better" and Orfeh will be doing "Ireland".
re: Idina Defying Gravity Single  Jun 20 2007, 01:26:19 PM
avab802, she already re-released it several years ago when she was in WICKED and put out the "Here" EP. You can get it at CD Baby.
re: Idina Defying Gravity Single  Jun 20 2007, 12:28:10 PM
People seem to be forgetting that she was on a major label before...Her first CD "Still I Can't Be Still" was released on Hollywood Records in 1998, which is owned by Disney. It didn't do very well and she bought back the masters.
re: Ticket prices up for Legally Blonde.  Jun 20 2007, 09:57:01 AM
Plus Sunday was Father's Day...I don't see LEGALLY BLONDE being the big show to take your Father to!
re: Seven Brides for Seven Brothers TV Show??  Jun 20 2007, 08:20:48 AM
With River Phoenix!!! A very strange show, but I adored it!
re: Idina Defying Gravity Single  Jun 20 2007, 08:19:30 AM
On the remix single itself it say's "from the forthcoming Idina Menzel album:...but I bet it will be the only showtune on the CD and probably be listed as a bonus track.
re: Ticket prices up for Legally Blonde.  Jun 20 2007, 08:17:19 AM
Am I missing something? When I go to TicketMaster it still lists the tickets as being $110? &250 for Premium.
re: anyone else's 'Night Music' DVD delayed?  Jun 7 2007, 09:07:33 AM
I ordered mine from Footlight and got it Wednesday, so I know it's out.

BTW, it says it's WIDESCREEN, but it's a very crappy Widescreen...Almost Full Screen.

re: Hairspray on Oprah...  May 16 2007, 04:08:13 PM
Damn! The beginning of "Good Morning Baltimore" was clipped because of our depending weather storms in NYC!
Tarzan Grosses  May 16 2007, 04:00:10 PM
Amen BroadwayDoc!!! People do forget the Broadway is a business.
re: Lovemusik or 110?  May 16 2007, 10:51:47 AM
I loved 110 as well. It's an amazing production!
re: Journey's End to Close in 31 Performances  May 16 2007, 10:50:08 AM
It's a shame it never found it's audience. Saw this multiple times and Boyd Gaines broke my heart everytime!
re: Is Legally Blonde 'Blood in the Water?  May 16 2007, 10:46:49 AM
"they are at the tkts booth thinking..huh, legally blonde or Pirate queen"

But massofmen, it's only been at TKTS only twice so far! PIRATE QUEEN and others are on TKTS daily. That comment makes no sense. Plus it's been selling at 90% since it has started it's New York run with no papering, as I work for a part-time for papering service. I think it will be around for a while.

re: Defying Gravity Dance Mix  May 2 2007, 07:03:13 PM
I didn't see this posted, but the the Glen Ballard mix of the single is on iTunes now.
re: Ordering through Footlights--any other problems?  May 2 2007, 07:01:38 PM
I love Footlights. Never had any problems with them and have been ordering from them for years. I wonder if it might be a customs issue. When I lived in Canada for 6 months I ordered something from Amazon.com and when I received it there was only a CD jewel case (they inserts and CD were missing - like I would't notice). Amazon set me out another one.

Husk - They usually just send it.

Original Broadway Cast Album of 110 IN THE SHADE on iTunes  Apr 18 2007, 09:18:35 AM
Just wanted to let anyone who doesn't have the Original Broadway Cast CD of 110 IN THE SHADE, which is out of print, is now available to download on iTunes.

Does this mean that hopefully more cast albums will be released digitally?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You