Matthew Morrsion

nomdeplume
#50re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 4:02pm

That is right, Phantom2, and it makes me very sad because I could tell from Piazza that he must be a wonderful dancer.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#51re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 4:03pm

You've never seen him shakin' his buns as Link in Hairspray? Did you just land on this planet?

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

nomdeplume
#52re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 4:16pm

I only finally saw Hairspray last spring with Andrew as Link.

I saw a lot of theatre, but more Off Broadway and new plays than Broadway. I never paid much attention to the Tonys.

I wish I'd seen Matthew in the role. Perhaps one day I'll see the recording at Lincoln Center Library. But it's not the same as live performance with stage presence.

Greekmusicalfan Profile Photo
Greekmusicalfan
#53re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 5:27pm

Matt's dancing in Hairspray was one of the best experiences I ever had in a theater ! He is BRILLIANT in everything he does, but if I was forced to choose between his acting, his singing and his dancing I'd choose his dancing !

DG
#54re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 5:36pm

We saw Matt's last performance as Link here in LA before he went to film MATTRESS. He represented himself outstandingly on all three fronts - acting, singing AND dancing.

And his back wasn't bad, either re: Matthew Morrsion

nomdeplume
#55re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 5:58pm

Doncha wanna know what his next project is?
Updated On: 8/26/06 at 05:58 PM

kyle. Profile Photo
kyle.
#56re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 6:28pm

Nomdeplume, you are crazy.

nomdeplume
#57re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 6:32pm

Sank you bebe.

Coming from a sweet thing like you with that glorious hat in your av I can only take it as a compliment.

And was it the beak, the sunglasses or my resilient fondness for Mr. Morrison that gave it away? Ah, vas eet merely ze francais!? Pas de tout.

Updated On: 8/26/06 at 06:32 PM

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#58re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 6:54pm

He actually did work in a few learn to dance hiphop videos, if I'm not mistaken. There's a site out there to do with tubes that has some Hairspray things on it. The boy can REALLY move! O_O

JustABroadwaybaby2
#59re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 6:56pm

I think that he needs to originate another role. I'd like to see other sides of him!
Oh, and if my french is correct, doesn't "nous" mean "us?"

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." Please support BC/EFA at goodsearch.com! Search for anything, and your charity will get a cent!
Updated On: 8/26/06 at 06:56 PM

tagiunagi
#60re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 6:59pm

Crass comment #3: I'd like to see his front side.

I'll try to contain my enthusiasm on the boards from now on!

Question: Will Esparza win for The Homecoming? BobbyBubby: I hope so. If only for the mental health of many people on this board.

nomdeplume
#61re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 7:00pm

Mais oui.

nomdeplume
#62re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 7:02pm

Well, Tagi, perhaps he'd like to see your front side, too. But then you might see only his back as he runs off, terrified. Ah dunno. But it might be very dramatic.
Updated On: 8/26/06 at 07:02 PM

tagiunagi
#63re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 7:06pm

But it might be love at first sight... :)

Question: Will Esparza win for The Homecoming? BobbyBubby: I hope so. If only for the mental health of many people on this board.

nomdeplume
#64re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 7:11pm

Well, Tagi, I do not advise tossing all your clothes off at his next stage door.

Nor would I advise sending him your naked photo.

tagiunagi
#65re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 7:14pm

Ahh nuts, I'm gunna have to go to the post office and see if I can intercept the mail...

nomdeplume
#66re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 7:24pm

I personally would have no objection if Mr. Morrison wanted to toss all his clothes off around me and dance about naked. I would just think of it as some ancient Dionysian ritual. I'd give him vine leaves to wear in his curls.

I would only object if someone suggested that I remove my garments.

Yero
#67re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 7:31pm

There's also a something on a website that has to do with tubes that has the OBC cast of Hairspray doing YCSTB on the Today Show and... well, you can kind of see something... PLEASE don't tell me I'm the only one that noticed that...

"I have this mental image of Patti barreling down the street and pushing tourists out of her way." -colleen_lee

nomdeplume
#68re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 7:34pm

Zootubes.

Yes, we flamingoes know nothing about that website here.

tagiunagi
#69re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 10:39pm

Nom, you wouldn't perform your own Greecian dance for Matty?

nomdeplume
#70re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 11:12pm

Shh!

Who told you about my Grecian dance?

Is nothing sacred?

tagiunagi
#71re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 11:32pm

I want to be like one of those girls on MTV's "Sweet 16" and through a lavish party and have Matty all greased up and carrying me into my ballroom of a party...

nomdeplume
#72re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 11:39pm

You want Matthew all greased up and you want him to carry you?

Sounds slippery.

How do you mean all greased up? Like an auto mechanic? Well, you wouldn't want to wear your best if that's the case.

tagiunagi
#73re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/27/06 at 12:00am

Greased up like he's been dancing in the sweltering heat in Egypt. And I want him to wear a pharoah's hat.

nomdeplume
#74re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/27/06 at 12:02am

You'd cover his hair?

Have you been drinking?

Now the male version of harem pants I could see.

Videos