pixeltracker

Kelli O'Hara to Star in ....- Page 3

Kelli O'Hara to Star in ....

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#50re: Kelli O'Hara to Star in
Posted: 7/3/07 at 12:59am

But Laurey only danced in that recent revival. She doesn't normally dance The Dream Ballet.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

zoran912 Profile Photo
zoran912
#51re: Kelli O'Hara to Star in
Posted: 7/3/07 at 2:09am

I just saw her as Laurey in Oklahoma City Lyric's centennial production of "Oklahoma." The role is in good hands with her. Very good hands.

travtrev2 Profile Photo
travtrev2
#52re: Kelli O'Hara to Star in
Posted: 7/3/07 at 2:25am

*Can Kelli not dance?*

she's said herself that she's not much of a dancer.

as underwhelmed as i was with kelli in pajama game, i think she'll be fine in this role. i am anxious to see who else is cast. i'll be there, regardless.

soapguy17 Profile Photo
soapguy17
#54re: Kelli O'Hara to Star in
Posted: 7/3/07 at 9:29am

Kelli, REALLY REALLY dosen't look her age. This'll be fine.

I have NEVER met Cheyenne Jackson. I have never hung out with him in his dressing room, he did not tweet me, he never bought me a beverage, and he mostly certainly didn't tickle me. . .that is all.

lostgirl
#55re: Kelli O'Hara to Star in
Posted: 7/3/07 at 10:46pm

It's interesting that earlier in her career Kelli originated a lot of roles. I think Albertine in My Life With Albertine and Clara in Piazza will be considered classic. She also had the somewhat dubious honor of originating the roles of Lucy Westenra in Wildhorn's Dracula and Susan in The Sweet Smell of Success. It's really only the past 2-3 years that she's done a bunch of revivals I think there are a few roles that actresses dream of playing : Eliza, Laurey, and Nellie are classics. She probably wants to get them under her belt while she's still an appropriate age for them

onbroadwaynow Profile Photo
onbroadwaynow
#56re: Kelli O'Hara to Star in
Posted: 7/3/07 at 10:50pm

kelli is a perfect choice, it immediately made me want to see it, and i now will make sure i do.

Videos