pixeltracker

Proper Stage Door Etiquette- Page 3

Proper Stage Door Etiquette

silversurfer2
#50re: Proper Stage Door Etiquette
Posted: 8/3/07 at 8:19am

Yes, you are right about Fans trying to "one Up' each other at the SA Stage Door. I am a personal friend of JGAllagher "outside the realm of the stage door" and I can tell you, he tries to make everyone feel special. I have seen him stay there until everyone has an autograph, Pic and he has spoken to them at length.Sometimes it takes him over an hour before he leaves. He just loves his fans. He remarks how amazed he is that all this has happenned to him and he will never take his fans for granted. And, he loves talking to people. But fans should understand, it is just an Actor/Fan Stage Door relationship.

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#51re: Proper Stage Door Etiquette
Posted: 8/3/07 at 10:56am

- Ooh An VoLuNtArY!!!! + 10 PoInTs!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!

Oh that just never gets old. spinach! :)

This thread reminds me, this isn't the worst behaviour *ever* or anything, but it was just...weird. I did the stage door at DRS once, and this was not when it was this supercrowded barricaded experience- there were maybe 12 people there total, it was after the matinee on a two show day. And so Norbert Leo Butz comes out, and this group of teenage girls that were standing there just got- stupid. No offense to the teenagers on here- hell, I was a teenage girl once myself- but these girls were just dumb...they complained *to him* that he came out too quickly, as they hadn't had a chance to do their hair/finish their makeup yet, and so their pics were going to suck. But then proceeded to ask for/take like a dozen different photos. And then they started telling him how much they loved him...in Wicked!! Seriously?

Videos