News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Beth Leavel to Join YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN?- Page 3

Beth Leavel to Join YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN?

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#50Beth Leavel to Join YF
Posted: 6/24/08 at 8:21am

I would have rather seen Beth as Elizabeth. At least that way she'd get to sing. Frau Blucher was written for a non-singer.

hey andrea martin is doing the part she's a Broadway legend, well at least I think so

Andrea Martin is NOT a Broadway legend. She has been in a handful of Broadway shows. She may have a Tony Award, and I would definitely call her a TV legend, but she is certainly not a Broadway legend.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

inlovewithjerryherman Profile Photo
inlovewithjerryherman
#51Beth Leavel to Join YF
Posted: 6/24/08 at 12:19pm

A 50% cut from what those people were making before still puts the salary for this show in the top three on Broadway. I'm sure Mels star salaries were outrageous considering his arrogance. Did reidel mention something about all of them makin over 10,000 a week? even Fred applegate? So a cut at 50% is still more than the actresses playing Elphaba in Wicked are making.

and i dno't think the show is as bad as poelple said it was, and I think Beth'll be fantastic.

mr.scribble Profile Photo
mr.scribble
#52Beth Leavel to Join YF
Posted: 6/24/08 at 12:23pm

I knew everyone wasn't going to agree with me on that but she up there in my mind

Videos