pixeltracker

This is "Your" Show Because...- Page 4

This is "Your" Show Because...

MegGiry Profile Photo
MegGiry
#75re: This is 'Your' Show Because...
Posted: 7/18/04 at 12:27pm

A Chorus Line

Every time I watch the movie, I'm like "Wow" because this is what I want to do in life. I escaped from country music and started listening to Broadway, but unfortunately, my grandmother will keep me from performing on Broadway and National tours. But I don't care. I love Broadway musicals and plays, so SCREW YOU GRANDMA!!!

http://groups.msn.com/The Jerry Herman Appreciation Society

OhSoWicked
#76re: This is 'Your' Show Because...
Posted: 7/18/04 at 2:07pm

"The Wiz" because its my favorite show out of the one's i've done....great score and it was the absolute closest cast i've worked with...we were in a depression for weeks afterward because it was over! Aww..i miss it.

However Wicked is my favorite show to see on broadway...I think its incredible...I just sit there mesmerized, i love it!

bythesword84 Profile Photo
bythesword84
#77re: This is 'Your' Show Because...
Posted: 7/18/04 at 2:14pm

Beauty and the Beast- because it was the first show I saw on Broadway. My dad took me in 95 and I didn't want to go because I was 11 and just way too cool to go see something from a disney movie I didn't even like. But, once I saw it I was hooked and never turned back. I can even pin it down to the exact moment I became hooked on Broadway: it was when the castle window turned and the Beast was in the middle of "If I Can't Love Her." That was it. I was sold forever.

And hang on, when did you win the discus?

GirlfriendFromCanada
#78re: This is 'Your' Show Because...
Posted: 7/18/04 at 2:40pm

Rent. Though I can't say that I never would have come to appreciate Broadway as a whole without it, it certainly sped up the process. It opened my eyes to the world of theater and the magic that comes along with it. It's been a very big part of my life for the past four years, and I still see it quite regularly because of that. Through the many friendships I've made since falling in love with the show, and the number of people I have become close to through the show, I have come to love and appreciate SO many other things. It truly has helped me to grow. That show, and a number of the people who have been and currently are in it, really have changed my life, as cheesy as that sounds. Without it, I wouldn't have had so many of the amazing experiences I've had, I doubt I'd be working in theater, and I know I never would have most of the people who mean a whole lot to me.

Videos