pixeltracker

On the 29th day, day, day "Caroline" went away, away, away and she didn't come back, back, back, and she didn't come back...- Page 4

On the 29th day, day, day "Caroline" went away, away, away and she didn't come back, back, back, and she didn't come back...

Plum
#75Final Show
Posted: 8/30/04 at 7:23pm

Maybe they removed it until they come up with an airtime? Okya, stupid reason. But still- don't read too much into this and panic. They wouldn't film it then not air it. Makes no sense financially.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#76Final Show
Posted: 8/30/04 at 7:24pm

I did a google search and found this. It's old. I don't subscribe to Variety so I could not read the whole article. A small glimmer of hope?

Kushner's 'Caroline' On Broadway?
TV News

Variety reports today that Tony Kushner, the writer behind HBO's Angels In America, is about to get another boost courtesy of the cable network, by getting his newest play, Caroline, or Change, onto Broadway.

The deal is currently just in the talking stage, but, if Angels is any indication, HBO's going to be looking for the follow-up to Kushner's previous work as soon as it hits, and will either look to adapt, or possibly push for broadcasting a live performance of the play. Either way, we'll keep an eye out. In the meantime, the second part of Angels In America will be shown this Sunday at 8pm EST.

[Sources: Variety] -- Justin

Just give the world Love.
Updated On: 8/30/04 at 07:24 PM

Videos