News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....- Page 4

TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

QueenMuppet Profile Photo
QueenMuppet
#75re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:02pm

It is a VERY emotional song for him, lifeoftheparty. Especially at the moment re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

There was one note that sounded very off but overall a very good performance.

QM

'He really wasn't good as Fieyro. Is it just me or does he sort of come across as a pimp? Just...the hand motions I've seen him do and the attitude..not that Taye is a pimp.' - SallyBrown on Taye Diggs as Fiyero

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#76re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:03pm

I wish we could have gotten at least a short interview. re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

adampascalgal Profile Photo
adampascalgal
#77re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:03pm

I absolutely LOVE that song, I am really glad that he picked that one!! I felt so happy for him to be up there on National TV, doing his own music!! It is definetley time he gets the recognition he deserves!!

"All they say Is "Trust in What Is Writen." Wars are made. And somehow that is wisdom. Thought is suspect, And money is their idol, And nothing is okay unless it's scripted in their Bible." -Spring Awakening

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#78re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:04pm

He was so awesome!! I love "I'm With You", and he looked great!

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

Allie
#79re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:05pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I had my VCR set, and it didn't work! I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *throws TV and self out window* re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#80re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:08pm

*BIG SNAPS*
For my favourite leading man. I was hoping they'd talk to him a bit, and that he'd do a more "rock" song than I'm With You, but this song means a lot to him, so it makes me happy. I made my mom and brother watch with me, and I was just sitting there smiling. This is huge for him, and I'm so happy - not just happy that I got to see him on TV, but literally happy FOR him. You all know that. Everyone in the audience got a copy of Civilian, too... so big yay.

I think he sounded GREAT. I was kind of disappointed when he was so subdued at the beginning of the song, but when he grabbed the mic and bent his knees, my mom and I both looked at each other and were like "ah, there he goes...." Looked great, too. For amasis, in particular - he wore that suit he wore to the AIDA closing party. I suppose I'd hoped for something a bit more casual and rock star-esque, but maybe that's what Saturday is for.

Adam, I love you so much, and you continue to do us all proud. ROCK. ON.

Oh, and guys - check out my new avatar.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

BroadwayDiva
#81re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:09pm

Yay for the new avatar, Emcee!!

Lifeoftheparty2 Profile Photo
Lifeoftheparty2
#82re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:10pm

im actually glad he sang that song.. that and "the ringing in my ear" are my favorites..
ok so i just watched it again and he definitely does sound amazing, it was just the one part where he totally lost his voice near the end. but its ok cuz i love him and he rocks..
cant wait for saturday, i wonder what he will sing then
and WHY DIDNT THEY HAVE AN INTERVIEW!!

*Always be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of someone else* -Judy Garland
Updated On: 1/6/05 at 12:10 PM

luvtheEmcee
#83re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:10pm

YAY NEW AVATAR!
'tis appropriate.

And sorry I wasn't bumping earlier, I was fighting with my mom. re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

And yes, I noticed his eyes tearing up a little bit... the emotion he puts in absolutely kills me.

Lifeoftheparty2
#84re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:12pm

luvtheemcee you probably know this one...
do u know what the song is about? i mean its obvious im with you yada yada but is it about his wife or his kids or what

*Always be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of someone else* -Judy Garland

QueenMuppet
#85re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:13pm

*Gasp* You don't own a copy of Civilian, lifeoftheparty??????

QM

'He really wasn't good as Fieyro. Is it just me or does he sort of come across as a pimp? Just...the hand motions I've seen him do and the attitude..not that Taye is a pimp.' - SallyBrown on Taye Diggs as Fiyero

luvtheEmcee
#86re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:15pm

I'm With You?
He wrote it for his kids.... I think he said something about Lennon being completely obsessed with the stars and the moon when he was very young. But yes, it's for Lennon and Monte. I can never get over how gorgeous it is.

Allie - noooooooooooooooooooooo! *cries for Allie*

etheb says I'm still on my "post Adam high."
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Lifeoftheparty2
#87re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:19pm

whatttttttt of course i have civilian
i bought it at joes pub and he signed it for me
ah how can u accuse me of not owning civilian!
im the girl whos dad told adam that hes all i ever talk about
ok probably not something i should admit but that was like 4 years ago my dad told him that when i was 16 lol

but anyways yea adam rocks and i love civilian

ok thank u emcee for the explanation :)

Updated On: 1/6/05 at 12:19 PM

OhSoWicked
#88re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:20pm

"I'm With You?
He wrote it for his kids.... I think he said something about Lennon being completely obsessed with the stars and the moon when he was very young. But yes, it's for Lennon and Monte."

Rarr. This is why there should've been an INTERVIEW! Stupid "The View"...cut the mommy inventors and put an Adam interview! Geez.
Anywho, he looked gooooood. And I was so happy when he got all into it...so adorable. Yay Adam!

Allie
#89re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

I'm still crying, too, emcee.

EverythingIsRENT Profile Photo
EverythingIsRENT
#90re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

yippiiiiiiiii i'm running around my house squealing like a 5 year old because that performance ROCKED!! and I FINALLY bought Civilian like, a week ago but I couldn't listen to it because my cd player is posessed, so I had to figure out how to upload it on my mp3 player...i'm a bad fan, I know, but anyway, WOW!!

I had never heard that song before because i'm a dork and only listened to the first 2 songs on the cd. I'm trying to prolong the suspense, I didn't wanna listen to the whole cd in one sitting because that would be Happliness Overload. Or something. Anyway, I had no idea how emotional that song is for him, that is so sweet! Yay for Adam!!

Sunchips: Best Kept Secret in the chip aisle!!

QueenMuppet
#91re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:22pm

Sorry, I thought it was very obvious what I'm With You is about, hence my belief you didn't own a copy. But I guess that's just me... listening to what he is actually singing re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

QM

luvtheEmcee
#92re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:23pm

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I kind of want to watch it again. And again. And again. And.... ha, I have nothing better to do.

MAJOR Adam love today.

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#93re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:29pm

Lifeoftheparty, go to Sh-K-Boom.com (see Emcee's signature), and check out "About the CD" on the Civilian page. Adam writes about each song there.

Good for him for singing what I think is his best song, instead of going for the catchiest or most accessible one. I could sense a little bit of nerves, but he just stood there rock solid at the beginning (so hard to do) and put that song across really well. And he did look very, very good.

BroadwayDiva
#94re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:30pm

Gah. He rocked. He always rocks, but this one was really great-- I'm listening to Civilian now re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

luvtheEmcee
#95re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:31pm

He definitely looked nervous at the beginning.... hands in the pockets? Big no-no. But he let loose after a bit. woohoo!

*bows*
My signature is useful! Thanks, Chloe! re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#96re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:34pm

I've watched it 5 times already! (yay for VCRs). Going back to watch it again now.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#97re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:34pm

:::sigh::: Only 5 1/2 more hours until I get home.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

luvtheEmcee
#98re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:37pm

I'm going for a few minutes, and then I'm so watching this ALL DAY LONG!

I was very tempted to bring Civilian downstairs with me and hug it while I watched, but I do prefer to keep family convinced that I'm remotely sane.

QueenMuppet
#99re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:37pm

It'll be worth it, bdwaygirl.

I can just see you running through your door, almost falling over something on your way to the VCR and then finally watching the tape, sitting on your sofa, still wearing your coat and gloves etc. Yep, I can see it re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

QM

Videos