News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Possible RENT National Tour with Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal- Page 4

Possible RENT National Tour with Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal

Mealz1042 Profile Photo
Mealz1042
#75re: Possible RENT National Tour with Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal
Posted: 2/27/08 at 10:09am

unneccesary? definitely.
But we don't even know that it was he who asked exclusively, it could have been his publicist or something.

And anyway, sure he's a little full of it. But come on, its hilarious. I have a lot more respect for someone who's sarcastic and agrees that some of the fan girls are posatively ridiculous. And they don't get it anyway, so it's not really hurting anyone.

<-- Gwen Stewart, SOLoist at the last show of RENT
Cages or wings? Which do you prefer? Ask the birds. Fear or love, baby? Don't say the answer Actions speak louder than words. (Tick, Tick... BOOM!)

NYCblurb
#77re: Possible RENT National Tour with Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal
Posted: 2/28/08 at 10:58pm

Come on you nay sayers!

RENT w/ AR & AP was a very cool moment in musical theater history. So as much as some will say it's like KC & the Sunshine Band hauling their aged asses out on stage to sing their hits, I'd argue that RENT endures in part because of their terrific performances out of the box.

Color. HIV. Gender. Roles. And then some, RENT tackled the things that divide in a moving and lovely way - all with a beat that you can love to.

Hats off to the fellas. Hope they have a great time and make some nice coin.

A lover of theater for decades. Teacher by day. Family man by night. See more theater than most, oftentimes a hesitant plus one.

Rentheadut Profile Photo
Rentheadut
#78re: Possible RENT National Tour with Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal
Posted: 2/29/08 at 9:20am

Dudes.

I totes called this like last week.

"The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous." -Carrie Bradshaw

Videos