pixeltracker

Laura Osnes to Sail into SOUTH PACIFIC Replacing Kelli O'Hara Mar. 10- Page 4

Laura Osnes to Sail into SOUTH PACIFIC Replacing Kelli O'Hara Mar. 10

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#75re: Laura Osnes to Sail into SOUTH PACIFIC Replacing Kello O'Hara Starting
Posted: 2/14/09 at 9:09pm

1. Click on a name - anyone's name that has a profile.

2. Under where it says "Profile for (name)" there will be two links. "View Your Profile" and "Edit Your Profile".

3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Edit Your Settings"

4. In the new screen under where it says "Message Board" change the "Allow Private Messages" to "Yes". It's the 4th option down.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".
Updated On: 2/14/09 at 09:09 PM

Timmer
#76re: Laura Osnes to Sail into SOUTH PACIFIC Replacing Kello O'Hara Starting
Posted: 2/15/09 at 5:03pm

You can't discuss Laura Osnes without discussing YTOTIW.

Flygirl2
#77re: Laura Osnes to Sail into SOUTH PACIFIC Replacing Kello O'Hara Starting
Posted: 2/15/09 at 6:55pm

I'm so happy for Laura! To me she was the best thing about the last production of Grease, and it's so nice to see that she's getting other roles in NYC. First Grease, then Kim in Bye Bye Birdie in Washington, D.C., then Elizabeth Bennett in Pride and Prejudice in NY, and now Nellie Forbush in South Pacific. I hope that she gets to show off her dancing skills - I've never seen someone so energetic onstage, and of course, her beautiful singing voice. I've heard her sing a few times now, in person and on t.v. appearances, and she's never hit a bad note. Being young, sweet, and petite is perfect for this role as a naive nurse in love - great casting choice!!

colleen_lee
#78re: Laura Osnes to Sail into SOUTH PACIFIC Replacing Kello O'Hara Starting
Posted: 2/15/09 at 7:54pm

You can't discuss Laura Osnes without discussing YTOTIW.

Sure you can. Most of the people on this thread are doing a rather fine job that already.

Besides, it's one thing to mention her being on the show (as if anyone doesn't know...) and another to rehash the bloody thing.

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

Videos