For the Cheno haters

ConvinceMe2 Profile Photo
ConvinceMe2
#100re: For the Cheno haters
Posted: 4/12/05 at 2:46pm

Why other than Alfre Woodard? Either you boycott those who associate themselves in any way with Robertson or you don't.

ConvinceMe2 is dead. Long live BrendanStryker!

VIETgrlTerifa
#101re: For the Cheno haters
Posted: 4/12/05 at 2:47pm

Good idea Bobby Bubby. I'd like to see Chenoweth's side on this "controversal" issue.

"I've got to get me out of here This place is full of dirty old men And the navigators and their mappy maps And moldy heads and pissing on sugar cubes While you stare at your books."

robbiej Profile Photo
robbiej
#102re: For the Cheno haters
Posted: 4/12/05 at 2:54pm

First, I never, ever said I would boycott her, nor do I call for anyone else to do so.

Second, logic seems to be not everyone's strong point. Joining a campaign to erase poverty and AIDS that Pat Robertson happens to be doing is not the same as going on Pat Robertson's show (which puts money into his pocket and his mission's pocket) which blamed 9/11, in part, gays and lesbians. If you can't get that, then I don't even know where to begin to explain it to you.

And finally, did you not see Ms. Woodard in BEAUTY SHOP? Bitch was GOOD!

"I'm so looking forward to a time when all the Reagan Democrats are dead."

Spooky
#103re: For the Cheno haters
Posted: 4/12/05 at 2:58pm

I doubt she'd ever address the issue head-on. This is a very "safe" (moderated) way to present herself as pro-gay.
I still don't think she sees it as a mistake and it was just about selling CD's. And she'll say all along she has always supported gay issues, etc...

What will be interesting is to see how many people attend the event that aren't in the 25 and under, female groupie set.
Updated On: 4/12/05 at 02:58 PM

ConvinceMe2
#104re: For the Cheno haters
Posted: 4/12/05 at 2:59pm

I was responding to what you did say (boycotting others, except Woodard), not what you didn't say (boycotting Chenoweth). I don't care what people do. It's a free country. She can go on whatever show she likes, and people are free to boycott her (whatever that means), regardless of what she says or does. I'm just wondering why the exact same statements about it have to fill so many different threads? Just wondering, that's all. Beauty Shop is likely the last film on the face of this earth that I would pay money to see at a theater. I might rent it, however.

robbiej Profile Photo
robbiej
#105re: For the Cheno haters
Posted: 4/12/05 at 3:01pm

I was being silly.

Do I need to always put a smiley face emoticon?

"I'm so looking forward to a time when all the Reagan Democrats are dead."

ConvinceMe2
#106re: For the Cheno haters
Posted: 4/12/05 at 3:10pm

Maybe just for me. I'm still not on to everyone's posting styles.

Videos