pixeltracker

John Lloyd Young Signs TV deal- Page 5

John Lloyd Young Signs TV deal

billygoatgirl300
#100Deeeetails! I want Deeetails!
Posted: 7/31/06 at 8:23pm

*Bump* I Want to say Congrats to John. I've been meaning to post in here but never got around to it.

The towel waving reminded me of a Per?nist rally. I kept chanting "Evita!" whenever they'd pan to the crowds. - SM2

kaboodles041 Profile Photo
kaboodles041
#101Deeeetails! I want Deeetails!
Posted: 7/31/06 at 10:30pm

I can see him as a detective, or a lawyer, for example, something Law and Order-ish (which coincidentally he has been in), or maybe CSI-ish (lawyers get to wear those nice suits).

Arghh! Grammar pet peeve #1: your vs you're. "Your" is a possessive pronoun. "You're" is the contraction of "you are." <<

billygoatgirl300
#102Deeeetails! I want Deeetails!
Posted: 8/1/06 at 1:24am

John would be good on them but I'm kinda tired of all the crime drama shows though. I'm more into shows like Lost and the West Wing anyway.

The towel waving reminded me of a Per?nist rally. I kept chanting "Evita!" whenever they'd pan to the crowds. - SM2

zzannahk Profile Photo
zzannahk
#103Deeeetails! I want Deeetails!
Posted: 8/1/06 at 1:28am

I'm all for it, just as long as he's acting and not hosting a reality show!

billygoatgirl300
#104Deeeetails! I want Deeetails!
Posted: 8/1/06 at 1:35am

"just as long as he's acting and not hosting a reality show!"

I agree with you there zzanahk.

WeddedBliss22 Profile Photo
WeddedBliss22
#105Deeeetails! I want Deeetails!
Posted: 8/1/06 at 12:50pm

He would be amazing in a Seinfeld type of show, a solid sitcom would be so cool for him to shine!

Tina Maddigan, who plays Sophie in the biggest role of her young career, remembers "bouncing on the sofa as a child at home in Newfoundland, listening to ABBA records." GO TINA!!

SCBWannabe Profile Photo
SCBWannabe
#106Got a ticket
Posted: 8/1/06 at 4:07pm

Just jumped the gun, bit the bullet, whatever...but I got a seat for his supposed last on October 1st. I wonder when an official announcement will be made. Either way, I am going, happily on the 1st.
Updated On: 8/1/06 at 04:07 PM

Videos