News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SCBWannabe

SCBWannabe Profile Photo
Member Name: SCBWannabe
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Love Loss Stage Door
 Nov 2 2009, 07:38:52 PM
Heading there Friday! I had no idea Jane Lynch was in this. She is AMAZING! Hoping to meet her afterwards.
re: Blithe Spirit Stage Door
 Jul 20 2009, 11:14:34 AM
It was an honor to meet Angela Lansbury last night. She is a class act. Would have liked to meet Jayne as well, but from what I have heard she rarely came out the stage door. Last night only Angela/Deborah came out the stage door. The others all went out the alley. Christine Ebersole was still packing up her things and was nice enough to sign my Playbill for me when I happened to run into on the way back to my car. So, the only one I didn't mean was Jayne. Didn't care about Simon one way or th
re: RENT Load Out
 Sep 11 2008, 03:39:35 PM
They were just unloading costumes and taking the seats out @ an hour or so ago.
re: IN THE HEIGHTS Lottery....
 Jun 26 2008, 09:28:29 AM
I tried last night and lost. I would say there were probably 100 people there. On my way back to Penn Station though I did stumble upon a movie set. Ryan Gosling & Kirsten Dunst were filming All Good Things on 38th. I hung around and watched for a while and ended up getting to meet Ryan. He was nice! Since I am broke, I will just have to keep trying my luck at the lotto....or get a sugar daddy/momma
re: In The Heights Lottery tonight
 Jun 25 2008, 03:08:54 PM
If I had $52 I would spot you until you came....sorry!
In The Heights Lottery tonight
 Jun 25 2008, 02:59:41 PM
Anyone going tonight? I was looking to see if anyone wanted to pair up to do the lottery. Thanks :)
re: Dody Goodman
 Jun 23 2008, 04:27:07 PM
I am having a brain fart......did she appear in the Grease Revival in the 90's?? I can swear I saw her in the show.....
Boeing Boeing Stage Door
 Jun 4 2008, 01:56:16 PM
How are the actors at the stage door after Boeing Boeing? After seeing In Plain Sight the other night, I think Mary McCormack is a riot! Would love to see the show and stage door! I would usually rely on Jaystarr but he didn't stay around! Come on Jay you are slacking!!!
re: Altar Boyz seating question
 May 28 2008, 10:58:41 AM
If you want to enjoy the choreography you should sit farther back. You loose out on that aspect of the show since you are basically looking at their sneakers sitting that close!
re: Eden Espinosa - Spanish, Jewsish, Both, or Neither
 May 9 2008, 12:26:00 PM
Sueleen Gay.....can I tell you how badly I need to go to Lenscrafters? This whole time I thought your username was Suellen (like Linda Gray from Dallas) Gray.... Blind, party of one your table is now available!
re: Is there a window card for GLORY DAYS?
 May 9 2008, 12:24:30 PM
Too bad we didn't have these last night WAT! :)
re: Glory Days stars at Seth's Chatterbox tonight
 May 8 2008, 09:27:18 PM
Hey WAT....glad we went as well! Got my phone back! Phew! Anyway, I can't say anything more (or state it any better). Glad I went as well!
 May 8 2008, 01:49:02 PM
Well the gym is great, but.....the gym will be there tomorrow!
 May 8 2008, 01:44:45 PM
Come on Without A Trace.....you have to be down!! LOL
 May 8 2008, 01:40:56 PM
From Playbill
"The four young stars of Glory Days — the new musical that opened and closed on Broadway in the same night — will sit down for a chat with host Seth Rudetsky at the May 8 edition of Seth's Broadway Chatterbox.

Steven Booth, Andrew C. Hall, Adam Halpin and Jesse JP Johnson as well as music supervisor-orchestrator Jesse Vargas will all take part in the weekly live talk show, which includes interviews and performances from Broadway stars. The evening begins at 6 PM at th

Glory Days stars at Seth's Chatterbox tonight
 May 8 2008, 01:33:52 PM
Anyone going? Might be interesting to hear their feelings/take on things.
re: favorite roger on rent
 May 8 2008, 11:16:22 AM
I will probably get flamed for this, but I liked Manley Pope.....
re: Reading of New Musical Featuring Tony Award Winner Wilson Jermaine Here
 Apr 18 2008, 08:11:27 AM
Did anyone go last night?
re: CRY-BABY: I'm Still Crying - 3/24/08
 Apr 14 2008, 03:58:37 PM
I saw the show on Friday night and Andrrew Call played the patient with the iron lung.

I have to say, I didn't hate the show. Sometimes a bad show is made better by seeing actors giving it their all, if that makes sense. I actually liked James Snyder and could actually picture him as Danny Zuko in Grease. The orchestra seemed full, but the mezz was 3/4 empty. I got a student rush seat at 6:45.

Glad I saw it, but don't know if it is a show I would rush to see a 2nd time.

re: Where's the stage door? thread
 Apr 11 2008, 02:33:12 PM
Oh Jay the last line of your post had me going right to the gutter, which must be why you put the winking icon
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You