Legally Blonde Tour

je veux te voir2 Profile Photo
je veux te voir2
#100re: Legally Blonde Tour
Posted: 8/7/08 at 4:22pm

So there will probably be a search for a new First Understudy of Elle since Lauren Zakrin was offered the role of Sandy in the national tour of Grease. She said so on her facbeook, but erased the status message. You can still see all the responses to it on her wall though.

any thoughts as to who you'd like to see as First Understudy if Lauren Zakrin ditches it? lol

MyLifeIsAMusical2 Profile Photo
MyLifeIsAMusical2
#101re: Legally Blonde Tour
Posted: 8/8/08 at 4:40pm

Alex Ellis will be playing "Kate/Chutney"!!! re: Legally Blonde Tour Alex is so awesome, and so incredibly talented! She will be so so so amazing. I'm definitely going in Boston. re: Legally Blonde Tour

jigblob Profile Photo
jigblob
#102re: Legally Blonde Tour
Posted: 8/8/08 at 8:53pm

Does anyone know if they plan on lowering the key to "So Much Better?" I think Becky's range is well suited for the original key--but do you think they will lower it to help protect her voice?

je veux te voir2 Profile Photo
je veux te voir2
#103re: Legally Blonde Tour
Posted: 8/8/08 at 8:59pm

hmmm...great question. Especially with them lowering the key for Bailey recently on Broadway.

You know, I think Becky has such control of her voice though. She really knows how to mix her chest and head voice, so I don't really foresee them lowering the key...

then again, I could be wrong. :)

Videos