maia3
#1New Finian's Rainbow Transfer Thread
Posted: 1/12/10 at 10:35am

Any news yet?

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2New Finian's Rainbow Transfer Thread
Posted: 1/12/10 at 11:19am

What was wrong with the old thread? And if there was anything new and definite, don't you think it would be posted by now?

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 1/12/10 at 11:19 AM

Kalimba Profile Photo
Kalimba
#2New Finian's Rainbow Transfer Thread
Posted: 1/12/10 at 11:26am

Yeah, really, what was wrong with the original thread Maia? I think you should be banned from this site.

Greatwhiteway3
#3New Finian's Rainbow Transfer Thread
Posted: 1/12/10 at 11:44am

New Finian's Rainbow Transfer Thread

MARK MY WORDS! There will be an answer late tonight or tomorrow. I think there is a VERY good chance that this show will be re-opened in about a month. This will be one of the best Broadway news stories in a long time. Bring on the TONY noms!

BwayBoundJoe Profile Photo
BwayBoundJoe
#4New Finian's Rainbow Transfer Thread
Posted: 1/12/10 at 12:16pm

If not the Neil Simon, it can go around the country to the major malls.

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#5New Finian's Rainbow Transfer Thread
Posted: 1/12/10 at 12:32pm

1. There's another thread on this.

2. Joe, what do you think this is? Cry Baby?

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

BwayBoundJoe Profile Photo
BwayBoundJoe
#6New Finian's Rainbow Transfer Thread
Posted: 1/12/10 at 12:34pm

HA! oh no...you've said it...cue bryan.

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!

Videos