Upright Cabaret?

jennafan
#1Upright Cabaret?
Posted: 5/8/10 at 5:25pm

I was wondering if anyone knows what's going on with the Upright Cabaret in Los Angeles? The website is down and I can't find the facebook page.

Wicked Fanatic Profile Photo
Wicked Fanatic
#2Upright Cabaret?
Posted: 5/9/10 at 4:27pm

Sent you a PM

addybrown13
#2Upright Cabaret?
Posted: 4/25/11 at 3:48pm

Their website is back up and running and they have a brand new facebook page!
http://www.facebook.com/UprightCabaret

They have some pretty exciting concerts coming up this summer...
Upright Cabaret Official Website

-Addy

bk
#3Upright Cabaret?
Posted: 4/25/11 at 8:32pm

And while you're waiting for summer, if you're in LA you really should check out our Krtizerland at the Gardenia shows - the first Wednesday of every month. They've been sellouts since show one last September - we always have a cast of five great singers, along with a guest star - our casts have included Jason Graae, Pamela Myers, Alet Taylor, Michelle Duffy, Kim Huber, Juliana Hansen, Dan Callaway, Damon Kirsche, Lesli Magherita and other terrific folks, and our guest stars have included Bruce Vilanch, Millicent Martin, Jonelle Allen, Richard Sherman (of the Sherman Brothers), Sharon McNight - it's really fun.

Our shows are based mostly on albums I've produced over the years - Lost In Boston and Unsung Musicals were our first two shows, and we've done composer nights for Stephen Sondheim, the Sherman Brothers, Irving Berlin, Alan Menken - our May 4th show is devoted to the music of Charles Strouse - Jason Graae is back with us for that one.

You can find us on Facebook by searching Kritzerland at the Gardenia.

Videos