pixeltracker

stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs. at 10 pm- Page 26

stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs. at 10 pm

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#625Jason Bennett's itty-witty, insane, iddy-biddy school...
Posted: 6/10/10 at 4:00am

Ok, Jason, I just have to say...you posted on another site that you made the dreadful error of entering the Broadwayworld arena, but yet here you are still posting and kind of advertising. If it is so dreadful, why are you still posting here? Just wondering.

Just give the world Love.

Jason Bennett Profile Photo
Jason Bennett
#626Jason Bennett's itty-witty, insane, iddy-biddy school...
Posted: 6/10/10 at 4:23am

What parts of my posts would you delete that would not detract from the points I made? Please quote them and explain specifically.

The only reason I EVER mentioned the reality of my school and who I work with was to a) make a point I couldn't have otherwise b) answer questions c) respond to lies.

Show me otherwise, and I'll delete it and apologize...advertising...yah...utterly absurd.

Is the rule in our culture that if you are successful you are not allowed to talk about it or mention it? Tell me about the rules, that's what is interesting...

Chillin' and teachin' acting and voice to muh Bway/Film peeps... (Betty Buckley is teaching a workshop for me at my school, check it out.)
Updated On: 6/10/10 at 04:23 AM

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#627Jason Bennett's itty-witty, insane, iddy-biddy school...
Posted: 6/10/10 at 6:23am

Wow. You absolutely said exactly what Lizzie quotes. It was in response to me. And it is copied and pasted directly from your post. So what is your deal? Are you delusional? Completely unhinged?

Having a "assistant" monitor the thread while you are "teaching"? (I'm referring to Susan Turner, who you will probably deny also)

At this point your are just a bizarre joke. I'm not even entirely convinced you aren't a perfomrance art project by isn'titpedantic, or whoever the OP was.

Deeply strange. But also entertaining for your sheer craziness.

....but the world goes 'round

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#628Jason Bennett's itty-witty, insane, iddy-biddy school...
Posted: 6/10/10 at 6:52am

Just a refresher, you can find this on page 21 (assuming you don't edit it out)

"3) I don't know what YOU by mean a person "thinking they are better than everyone else." But, I certainly don't believe that, I have never stated it and I have never implied that...anywhere...ever..."

....but the world goes 'round

Rob Profile Photo
Rob
#629Jason Bennett's itty-witty, insane, iddy-biddy school...
Posted: 6/10/10 at 7:58am

Now that this thread has ventured wildly off topic, I'm locking it here. Please move any further discussions to the Off-topic board.