La cage undertudies

Sawyer44
#1La cage undertudies
Posted: 9/19/10 at 3:49pm

How are they? Especially Hodge's? Anyone know..

Sawyer44
#2La cage undertudies
Posted: 9/20/10 at 12:05am

anyone?

jmacisawesome
#2La cage undertudies
Posted: 9/20/10 at 7:55am

As far as I know, Hodge's understudies have not been on yet. I do know that Chris Hoch is the second understudy, and I'm a big fan of his. I've heard wonderful things about his Georges. But I don't think Hodge has missed a show yet (I could be wrong, maybe no one reported back). However, if this is what is your deciding factor on seeing the show, I think you should give it a shot. It's a lovely, heartwarming production, even without Douglas Hodge, and I loved it both here and in London. In London, many other men played Albin and people seemed to love all of them.

Blockhead24 Profile Photo
Blockhead24
#3La cage undertudies
Posted: 9/20/10 at 8:33am

^I don't know that Chris Hoch has been on for Hodge but an understudy for him has been on

jmacisawesome
#4La cage undertudies
Posted: 9/20/10 at 8:49am

Hoch is second cover for Albin, so yeah. It would probably be the other one (if I knew where my playbill was, I'd look it up). Like I said, I wasn't sure I was right.

shrekster224 Profile Photo
shrekster224
#5La cage undertudies
Posted: 9/20/10 at 2:39pm

Dale Hensley, first cover, has been on for Albin, at least once, I think more. He went on the Wednesday after the Tonys. I didn't see it, but somewhere farther back, someone gave a review of that specific show.

Videos