News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Blockhead24

Blockhead24 Profile Photo
Member Name: Blockhead24
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

New Hadestown Casting  Nov 29 2023, 12:00:16 AM

RWPrincess said: "ACL2006 said: "everythingtaboo said: "He does sounds good, but I miss Reeve's airy counter to all the soulful voices around him.

As for his attendance, I did see he's taking him off around Christmas. Must be nice!
"

He'll be in Disney working their Christmas specials that week.
"

Those have already filmed. The first one airs Sunday night.

"

he's talki

Kelli O’Hara’s Tony Nominations- A Look Back  Oct 30 2023, 07:08:40 AM

bwayphreak234 said: "Kelli is doing some of the finest work of her career in WINE AND ROSES. I really think she has a VERY solid shot at taking home a second Tony next year."

I really hope so. Her work in the show is stunning.

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Sep 12 2023, 07:49:25 PM

Stephanie Umoh is temporarily taking over as Angelica tonight too.

Should B’way Tours Avoid Florida?  May 19 2023, 12:51:05 AM

Bettyboy72 said: "maybe it would encourage them to move."

It's not that simple for a lot of us here

Esparza out of Oliver! on 5/7 7PM show......  May 11 2023, 10:50:15 AM

ken8631 said: "Anyone know if he was back? Doesn't he have a Drama Desk interview as well?"

that interview was supposed to be on Tuesday but it was cancelled. Email said he had a sinus infection

2023-2024 Touring Season  Feb 12 2023, 10:26:34 AM

ACL2006 said: "FYI, I have confirmation that COME FROM WAY is going non-equity in 2024. Not sure if their Anchorage, AK stop will be the final one for the current equity tour."

Victoria is the last stop 

Kelli O’Hara’s Tony Nominations- A Look Back  Dec 29 2022, 10:39:19 AM

I'm still so salty that she didn't win for Bridges sad

Is Phantom on Broadway worth seeing if I haven't liked other productions of it?  Nov 24 2022, 09:58:50 PM
No
Music Man Closing 11/27?  Sep 13 2022, 02:13:24 AM

Strange Lupone said: "bwayphreak234 said: "Strange Lupone said: "Well, if the show is set to close 1/1/23 (as I’m fairly certain it had been announced)

That has actually not been announced... anywhere.

"

Except by Hugh. And that should count for something, no?
"

where?

Beanie Feldstein Departing FUNNY GIRL on July 31 (Two Months Earlier Than Originally Announced)  Jul 11 2022, 03:32:20 PM

BCfitasafiddle said: "This is gonna be a money making BIG FAT hit with the star quality to really back it up. This is what it should've been like when the production was announced. Julie Benko is a star and I am thrilled she gets to be THE STAR for 5 weeks and has guaranteed performances every week. Lea has a one in a lifetime voice. This is history in the making."

This is a joke right 

WICKED Film will be split into two movies, releasing December 2024 and 2025  Apr 26 2022, 01:29:31 PM

ATerrifyingAndImposingFigure said: "I already lost interest after the casting of Erivo and Grande, but this has caused me to lose whatever faith I had in the project."

This 

How Do You Get Opening Night Tickets?  Feb 20 2022, 11:29:42 AM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "Dollypop said: "Wouldn't one EXPECT the OBC to perform on opening night or is there a new trend developing that I'm not aware of?"

Perhaps they were specifying the original 2016 production at the Atkinson and not the 2021 return engagement at the Barrymore...
"

literally says 2016 though

Current Come From Away Tour  Dec 14 2021, 04:56:40 PM

ArtMan said: "Has anybody seen the current tour? It's currently in Jacksonville. I didn't really love the show the first time I saw it. (1st tour) But this cast is terrific. I ended up seeing the show three times. I just finished watching parts of a "video" with I think the original cast and really think this touring cast is so much better. I now see why so many love this show. Anyway, I recommend it if you get a chance to see it."

I saw the show in

DEAR EVAN HANSEN film sets September 2021 release  Sep 10 2021, 07:13:32 AM

RippedMan said: "I saw the show on Broadway, and I don't get why this show is so popular. Truly. I don't get it. The character is a **** human who does a **** thing and then we praise him? Also, to add, the physical production is downright cheap and garbage. There's not a regional theater in this country who could not put on a better production. Happy for all the people this show employed, but nah. It ain't it, sis."

agreed

Cirque goes bankrupt  Jun 17 2021, 07:57:03 PM

Yeah that's not what I heard

Cirque goes bankrupt  Jun 17 2021, 02:14:48 PM

everythingtaboo said: "I can't tell from their website, are the Cirque shows reopening with social distancing? Or just going for full-out full capacity?"

full-out full capacity

Cirque goes bankrupt  Jun 17 2021, 01:13:26 PM

Michael Jackson ONE reopens on August 19th link here

Cirque goes bankrupt  Apr 21 2021, 04:44:14 PM

Ru show? I don't know what you're talking about

Cirque goes bankrupt  Apr 21 2021, 12:02:55 PM

Blue Man Group, O, Mystere and a bunch of touring shows will be back this summer! link here

Dear Evan Hansen is just While You Were Sleeping  Apr 8 2021, 01:06:47 AM

As someone who loves the movie and cannot stand the musical this offends me.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You