pixeltracker

AMER. IDIOT- would I miss a lot in seat H21? (partial view, extreme left orch.)Many thanks! nm

AMER. IDIOT- would I miss a lot in seat H21? (partial view, extreme left orch.)Many thanks! nm

thtrbear
aasjb4ever Profile Photo
aasjb4ever
#2AMER. IDIOT- would I miss a lot in seat H21? (partial view, extreme left orch.)Many thanks! nm
Posted: 10/1/10 at 9:09am

You'd just miss most-to-all of Will's action, but most of the action actually takes place center stage and stage left

Jyn326
#2AMER. IDIOT- would I miss a lot in seat H21? (partial view, extreme left orch.)Many thanks! nm
Posted: 10/1/10 at 10:17am

I was in H19 in June and was a bit frustrated. I couldn't see the 3 guys when they were on top of that structure singing during (I think) "Jesus of Suburbia". And I couldn't see Whatsername in the window when Johnny first sees her. So the next time they were together (which I thought was their first meeting) I was like "woah, where did that come from..." It made a whole lot more sense when I won the lottery 2 days later and could actually see what I missed from 2nd row.

I was frustrated because when I bought the (full-price) ticket, I had no idea it was going to be an obstructed view. If you're going into it expecting it to be a partial view, then it's not as bad. It's especially better than not seeing the show at all.

thtrbear
#3AMER. IDIOT- would I miss a lot in seat H21? (partial view, extreme left or
Posted: 10/1/10 at 1:10pm

Thank you again. I have bought the seat but am just planning how hard I should try (if at all) to get a different ticket.

goranksahoffurself
#4AMER. IDIOT- would I miss a lot in seat H21? (partial view, extreme left or
Posted: 10/1/10 at 8:08pm

American Idiot is one of the worst shows I've ever seen on Broadway. And Rod Ranksahoff knows Broadway!
Updated On: 10/1/10 at 08:08 PM

#5AMER. IDIOT- would I miss a lot in seat H21? (partial view, extreme left or
Posted: 10/1/10 at 8:24pm

You're better off staying home, putting on the original Green Day album and imagining what it may look like. I'm sure your imagination would be better than having to waste 90 minutes watching this pathetic attempt of a show on stage.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#6AMER. IDIOT- would I miss a lot in seat H21? (partial view, extreme left or
Posted: 10/2/10 at 8:48am

But the op didn't ask if he SHOULD see the show, just if he could see from the seat he purchased.

(I don't think the show is any great shakes, either...but I wouldn't tell anyone to not going.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Videos