pixeltracker

NEXT TO NORMAL to Close on Broadway January 16- Page 4

NEXT TO NORMAL to Close on Broadway January 16

binau Profile Photo
binau
#75NEXT TO NORMAL to Close on Broadway January 16
Posted: 11/19/10 at 10:56pm

Expedia has round-trip tickets SDF-JFK for UNITED for less than $350....

Considering the the international fares that some people would have to pay, I don't think it's completely unaffordable, is it? (You could stay at a hostel for $30 a night or something).

I mean it could be, and you've probably thought of this. I'm just saying, I don't think that living in Kentucky would stop me seeing N2N with this cast (along with some of the other shows in NY at the moment) before it closes :P.

"You can't overrate Bernadette Peters. She is such a genius. There's a moment in "Too Many Mornings" and Bernadette doing 'I wore green the last time' - It's a voice that is just already given up - it is so sorrowful. Tragic. You can see from that moment the show is going to be headed into such dark territory and it hinges on this tiny throwaway moment of the voice." - Ben Brantley (2022) "Bernadette's whole, stunning performance [as Rose in Gypsy] galvanized the actors capable of letting loose with her. Bernadette's Rose did take its rightful place, but too late, and unseen by too many who should have seen it" Arthur Laurents (2009) "Sondheim's own favorite star performances? [Bernadette] Peters in ''Sunday in the Park,'' Lansbury in ''Sweeney Todd'' and ''obviously, Ethel was thrilling in 'Gypsy.'' Nytimes, 2000
Updated On: 11/19/10 at 10:56 PM

musical_ash_09 Profile Photo
musical_ash_09
#76NEXT TO NORMAL to Close on Broadway January 16
Posted: 11/19/10 at 11:41pm

^^^That's what I was debating on but I've already put my money in to my trip in the spring. And being a poor college student makes it even worse lol. I'm looking into any possible red eye trips that might be going on. They're cheap and are perfect when just giong to see a show.

If I didn't believe in you We'd never have gotten this far If I didn't believe in you And all of the ten thousand women you are If I didn't think you could do Anything you ever wanted to If I wasn't certain that you'd come through somehow THe fact of the matter is, Cathy I wouldn't be standing here now -The Last Five Years

dragonlp86 Profile Photo
dragonlp86
#77NEXT TO NORMAL to Close on Broadway January 16
Posted: 11/20/10 at 12:30am

Hey, I live in Louisiana, and I'm still making it up that way for this show! I'm lucky enough to have a friend who lives in Boston, who is also a HUGE theatre fan. So I'm flying in to Boston to hang with her, then we're taking the bus into the city. Yeah, it's a chunk out of my savings (which isn't anything to brag about, thanks to a couple of other trips), but I felt like I couldn't miss out on this!

Latest Posts