pixeltracker

Is There Community Theater In Heaven?- Page 2

Is There Community Theater In Heaven?

Mr. Wormwood Profile Photo
Mr. Wormwood
#25Is There Community Theater In Heaven?
Posted: 12/28/23 at 12:27am

BeingAlive44Ever said: "Mr. Wormwood said: "BroadwayNYC2 said: ""but they'll be dead real soon"

Figure out what part of your brain told you to type this, then lobotomize it.
"

Especially when talking about people like Rachel Chavkin, Christian Borle, Anthony Rapp and Kristin Chenoweth...?

Basically they're just dream casting roles and paying no attention to the topic.
"

I dunno, a majority of the living people mentioned are way too old to do the roles now. Some of them, like Harvey Fierstein, actually will probably be dead within the next decade.
"

Harvey Fierstein is 69 years old. What in the world is going on in this thread...

baritonewithtenortendencies
#26Is There Community Theater In Heaven?
Posted: 12/28/23 at 12:45am

Mr. Wormwood said: "BeingAlive44Ever said: "Mr. Wormwood said: "BroadwayNYC2 said: ""but they'll be dead real soon"

Figure out what part of your brain told you to type this, then lobotomize it.
"

Especially when talking about people like Rachel Chavkin, Christian Borle, Anthony Rapp and Kristin Chenoweth...?

Basically they're just dream casting roles and paying no attention to the topic.
"

I dunno, a majority of the living people mentioned are way too old to do the roles now. Some of them, like Harvey Fierstein, actually will probably be dead within the next decade.
"

Harvey Fierstein is 69 years old. What in the world is going on in this thread...

"

Isn't 79 like average life expectancy though 

Am I just like a little baby ._. 

I thought most people died before they were 80 

Like plenty of people live older but Harvey is pretty dang old 

... Most of the other people I talked about weren't that old though I don't think I really thought that through