Shakespeare in the Park

SondheimFan23 Profile Photo
SondheimFan23
#1Shakespeare in the Park
Posted: 1/31/11 at 8:30pm

Three questions: Firstly, is their a stage door for the performances? If so, is it allowed for people to get autographs? Also, how many tickets do they give out and how early should you get their to make sure you get a ticket? And lastly, do they assign you seats or do you just choose?

"Look I made a hat... where there never was a hat." "Think of how I adore you, think of how much you love me. If I were perfect for you, wouldn't you tire of me?" "Somebody, crowd me with love. Somebody, force me to care. Somebody, make me come through, I'll always be there, as frightened as you, to help us survive. Being alive. Being alive. Being alive!" "There are worse things than staring at the water as you're posing for a picture after sleeping on the ferry after getting up at seven to come over to an island in the middle of a river half an hour from the city on a Sunday!"

Katurian2 Profile Photo
Katurian2
#2Shakespeare in the Park
Posted: 1/31/11 at 8:33pm

Yes, there's a side entrance that serves as the stage door, yes you can get autographs. It depends on the day and who reserved tickets, but the capacity is 2000. It depends on the show how early you get there (look at the threads of past years). Some people have to camp out and some years you can get there at 8:00 and be fine. They assign seats randomly.

"Are you sorry for civilization? I am sorry for it too." ~Coast of Utopia: Shipwreck

Videos