pixeltracker

For Sale - $50 - "Catch Me If You Can," First Preview, 1 ticket, Orchestra,

For Sale - $50 - "Catch Me If You Can," First Preview, 1 ticket, Orchestra,

LayerBoy4
#1For Sale - $50 - "Catch Me If You Can," First Preview, 1 ticket, Orchestra,
Posted: 2/28/11 at 4:38pm

Hey everyone!

I've had a bit of a scheduling conflict in planning my spring break, and I no longer will be able to attend the first preview of "Catch Me If You Can," so I'm seeing if anyone would be interested in purchasing it.

It's a single ticket, orchestra row U. I'm asking $60 for it - I paid about $80 for it, with fees. It's bound to be a brilliant night in the theater, with the energy riding high as the actors finally put the show in front of a paying Broadway audience.

Private message me or post here if you're interested.

Hope everyone's having a great day!
Updated On: 3/4/11 at 04:38 PM

LayerBoy4
#2For Sale - $60 - 'Catch Me If You Can,' First Preview, 1 ticket, Orchestra, Row U
Posted: 3/2/11 at 11:06pm

I realize I left out a few details!

The seat is Orchestra Row U, Seat 15, which is in the house right section of the orchestra in the middle of the row. I have the ticket in a PDF which I can send you immediately once payment is confirmed.

Thank you guys in advance!

LayerBoy4
#2NEW PRICE - $50
Posted: 3/4/11 at 1:47pm

Hey guys!

New, lower price - $50. Any takers?

It's my birthday today, hehe, take pity on me.

This is the cheapest non-rush ticket you will find for the show - and in the orchestra, nonetheless! Plus, you'd be doing me a big favor and you could feel great about yourself. NEW PRICE - $50

teresa2
#3NEW PRICE - $50
Posted: 3/5/11 at 12:06pm

is the ticket still available? would you sell it for a lower price if it is? i sent you a pm and haven't heard anything so i am sending it thru here also. let me know.
thanks,'
teresa

Videos