pixeltracker

Encores! 20th Anniv. Season to Feature FIORELLO!, IT'S A BIRD...IT'S A PLANE...IT'S SUPERMAN, ON YOUR TOES & Gala with Esparza & O'Hara!- Page 2

Encores! 20th Anniv. Season to Feature FIORELLO!, IT'S A BIRD...IT'S A PLANE...IT'S SUPERMAN, ON YOUR TOES & Gala with Esparza & O'Hara!

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#25Encores! 20th Anniv. Season to Feature FIORELLO!, IT'S A BIRD...IT'S A PLANE...IT'S SUPERMAN, ON YOUR TOES & Gala with Esparza & O'Hara!
Posted: 5/21/12 at 6:05pm

I think he would be a great choice and do they go with not typical casting and go for Karine Plantadit-Bageot for the female? God knows she would be an interesting choice.

But I would think Sylvie Guillem would be an even more unique choice. It will be interesting to watch the casting for this.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#27Encores! 20th Anniv. Season to Feature FIORELLO!, IT'S A BIRD...IT'S A PLANE...IT'S SUPERMAN, ON YOUR TOES & Gala with Esparza & O'Hara!
Posted: 5/22/12 at 4:44pm

No to individual tickets. Right now is current subscribers for the season. But if you are looking for a new subscription that will be starting July 30th per the website.

nycitycenter,org

Subscriptions

New Subscriptions
New Encores! subscriptions will begin July 30.

Renewals
Subscription renewals will begin May 24.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.
Updated On: 5/22/12 at 04:44 PM