"The Lyons" Rush

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#1"The Lyons" Rush
Posted: 6/9/12 at 9:55am

I'm going into NYC on June 20th to see NEWSIES at night, but I was hoping to catch THE LYONS in the matinee. Has anyone experienced this rush and how is it?

Thank you

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

jeffmiele
#2"The Lyons" Rush
Posted: 6/9/12 at 11:16am

that performance is on TDF right now if you wanted to be safe and use that. My seats were really good for THE LYONS

CurtisB Profile Photo
CurtisB
#2rush
Posted: 6/9/12 at 11:22am

Just rushed this morning for the 8pm show, I was 5th in line but first for the evening performance and got 4th row orch. I got there after 930.

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#3rush
Posted: 6/9/12 at 11:42am

Thanks guys.

Also, why is Michael Esper leaving so early in the run, out of curiousity.

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

peachesr82 Profile Photo
peachesr82
#4rush
Posted: 6/9/12 at 11:48am

He's off to do a film in Puerto Rico called Runner Runner then filming Do No Harm. I don't expect we'll seem him back on the stage for a while sadly.

broadwaybaby086
#5rush
Posted: 6/9/12 at 12:31pm

I saw it on Tuesday, walked up at about 6:50 for a 7pm curtain and got a seat (orch row E, house left).

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...