pixeltracker

Update: Angela Lansbury out of Wes Anderson's next film- Page 3

Update: Angela Lansbury out of Wes Anderson's next film

#50From the best news ever department: Wes Anderson wants Angela Lansbury for his next movie
Posted: 1/17/13 at 10:42am

Thank god for bumps! I had missed Stage Manager's jab back in October- I read it just now and almost choked on Elaine Stritch's poop!

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#51From the best news ever department: Wes Anderson wants Angela Lansbury for his next movie
Posted: 1/17/13 at 11:20am

Look, I love Angela Lansbury and I don't mean this as a judgement on her, but maybe this experience will teach her that no good comes from sleeping with her directors.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#52From the best news ever department: Wes Anderson wants Angela Lansbury for his next movie
Posted: 1/17/13 at 11:23am

If that's true, she wouldnt be starring in David Fincher's next ALIEN movie.

Will42 Profile Photo
Will42
#53From the best news ever department: Wes Anderson wants Angela Lansbury for his next movie
Posted: 1/17/13 at 1:21pm

I think you're confusing Ms. Lansbury with Dame Judi Dench. Now, that's a slut!
She even has Harvey Weinstein's name tattooed on my bum.
Google it if you don't believe me.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#54From the best news ever department: Wes Anderson wants Angela Lansbury for his next movie
Posted: 1/17/13 at 1:23pm

All of those old broads were known for putting out pretty easily if a juicy role was at stake.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#55From the best news ever department: Wes Anderson wants Angela Lansbury for his next movie
Posted: 1/17/13 at 1:36pm

Exactly. It's pretty well known that Shirley Temple gave the best auditions "after business hours".

There's a reason they serve Shirley Temple's with a cherry, if you know what I mean.