Profile for Jordan Catalano

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Member Name: Jordan Catalano
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Michael R. Jackson & Anna K. Jacobs' TEETH Musical at Playwrights Horizons (Winter 2024)  Feb 22 2024, 05:09:10 PM

Also about the run time, keep in mind that this entire show runs only a couple minutes longer than act one of “Cabaret” does.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I COULD DIE @ NYTW  Feb 22 2024, 04:06:57 PM

I went on a whim with someone the other night and haven't stopped thinking about it since. It was a last minute thing and I went in 100% knowing nothing about the show or what it would be. 
This is a one woman autobiographical show staring Mona Pirnot, directed by her husband Lucas Hnath, starting with a tragic event in her life at the beginning of the pandemic. It's not giving anything away to say that the entire show is Mona sat center stage at a table with her back t

Michael R. Jackson & Anna K. Jacobs' TEETH Musical at Playwrights Horizons (Winter 2024)  Feb 22 2024, 03:27:58 PM

Oh, that I don't know. 

Michael R. Jackson & Anna K. Jacobs' TEETH Musical at Playwrights Horizons (Winter 2024)  Feb 22 2024, 03:22:30 PM

Well you better decide soon. According to their website there are two single tickets left (one each for two different dates) for the entire run.

What's Next for the Broadhurst?  Feb 22 2024, 01:20:06 PM

Was "Smash" really trying to fast track it Broadway this year? With this show not closing until 6/30, I'd imagine a new show would snag it for Sept/Oct start time - the other busiest time for Broadway openings. 

A BEAUTIFUL NOISE to announce closing date soon  Feb 22 2024, 10:52:21 AM

So is this the first time that NYTIX has posted something that turned out to be real?

Cole Escola is Mary Todd Lincoln in OH, MARY! Off-Broadway  Feb 21 2024, 05:55:42 PM

So happy this extended so I can finally get to see it. 

Great Gatsby: First Preview Tickets - Rush  Feb 20 2024, 04:21:14 PM

There are about 10 seats available for Amex card members for that performance. So if you have an Amex, you can log into Telecharge and see them. 

THE QUEEN OF VERSAILLES musical will have pre-Bway tryout this summer in Boston  Feb 20 2024, 11:41:29 AM

Tickets went onsale this morning. Pricing is pretty decent, starting at $39 and going to $229 or $294 for "Package Seats". I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing this one this summer and having a few Boston lobster rolls.

A Sign of the Times  Feb 20 2024, 12:53:56 AM

Got out at 10:05 tonight. 

Is Satine really gone at the end of the play?  Feb 20 2024, 12:32:36 AM

smidge said: "She’s fine, she sends her love."

I’m laughing so hard right now. 

A Sign of the Times  Feb 19 2024, 10:30:37 PM

I feel like the majority of audience was over 70 and this show was custom built for them to enjoy and reminisce over “the good old days” even though it’s heavy on the racism and Vietnam, it still plays like a show on a senior citizen cruise. 

Cast is all very good, even if the material calls on them to overact and have too many “wink wink nudge nudge” moments to the audience over 60s references.

Opening night is this week and the produc

Is Satine really gone at the end of the play?  Feb 18 2024, 12:40:10 PM

It’s the daily sacrifice (twice on Wednesday and Saturday) that must be paid to the jukebox gods. 

Who will be the next Broadway Madame Rose?  Feb 17 2024, 11:18:20 AM

I hope we get some further confirmation of that.

Cynthia Nixon in The New Group's THE SEVEN YEAR DISAPPEAR  Feb 16 2024, 12:56:44 PM

It’s about 95 mins, one act. 

BACK TO THE FUTURE will transfer to Broadway in 2023  Feb 16 2024, 12:03:31 PM

Saw this again the other day after not having seen it on Broadway since previews. I still enjoyed it but Casey and Roger have now devolved into almost a Laurel and Hardy bit whenever they’re onstage together which is ridiculous. They now seem to turn every two lines into a “bit” and keep it going and going and going, seemingly trying to make each other laugh and I just sat there waiting for a scene where they weren’t together. It’s the kind of behavior where

Any chance we'll see Daniel Fish's Oklahoma! again?  Feb 16 2024, 10:44:58 AM

Same. I always say with older shows i love to see new takes on them. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don’t and for me, this one was just ridiculous. 

Any chance we'll see Daniel Fish's Oklahoma! again?  Feb 16 2024, 10:17:34 AM

I saw it in London just to make sure I hated it as much as I had told everyone I did and turns out I hated it even more and we didn’t even get cold chili there. 

Cynthia Nixon in The New Group's THE SEVEN YEAR DISAPPEAR  Feb 16 2024, 09:59:08 AM

No, as I said right above I realized I never saw him replace in that. 

Cynthia Nixon in The New Group's THE SEVEN YEAR DISAPPEAR  Feb 15 2024, 11:59:35 PM

OH. Ok to be fair to him, I actually didn’t see him in that - completely forgot he took over. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You