News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jordan Catalano

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Member Name: Jordan Catalano
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ROMEO + JULIET Reviews
 Oct 25 2024, 07:38:19 AM

Im relieved that Kit came out of this unscathed. As I said in the other thread, he truly proves himself as a fantastic stage actor. 

Little Shop...Who Leads? Anyone know?
 Oct 24 2024, 10:09:10 PM

Oh God, Sherie was wonderful. I’ve never seen an Audrey like that before. Her small, subtle acting choices for the role are incredible and watching her, if you haven’t seen her in a while, you quickly remember why she’s just one of the best we have and how lucky we are to have her back onstage. Sit as close as you can to bask in her glory (I say half joking).

DEATH BECOMES HER Previews
 Oct 24 2024, 10:02:53 PM

I was looking at this week earlier today and tonight and tomorrow were almost completely sold out. 

Oct 24 2024, 02:55:56 PM

Azúcar! said: "Jordan Catalano said: "I had a blast tonight. I honest to God don’t remember the last time I heard such a LOUD reaction from an audience."
Oh I do! The night you saw Beanies first preview in Funny Girl. You were so giddy. cheeky( I say this with love)
"

Ok. The audience still wasn't as loud as they were last night. Glad you got a "dig" in at me? And I'm never not going to say she got a raw deal with that show. So....ok...?

Maybe Happy Ending or Our Town. If you could only see one, which one?
 Oct 24 2024, 02:53:40 PM

Absolutely "Maybe Happy Ending" over this particular production of my favorite play, "Our Town".

Oct 24 2024, 12:44:41 AM

I will always advise people to never ever ever sit in the rear orchestra (or even do standing room) at the Lunt. The entire show all you hear is the staff running around talking LOUDLY to each other, like there isn't a show going on. It's been like that ever since I can remember and I'll never understand. 

Oct 24 2024, 12:14:31 AM

I think those were the only things given out and so was happy to get them. The last thing I need is another bag lol

Oct 23 2024, 11:38:07 PM

Is it a spoiler for the wedding sponsors? We kept up to date with them in Chicago and hope we do here, too. Tonight was “Brought to you by Little Caesars. Pizza! Pizza!”

Oct 23 2024, 11:34:20 PM

I had a blast tonight. I honest to God don’t remember the last time I heard such a LOUD reaction from an audience. 
They’ve done a nice amount of work on it since Chicago and it shows. There’s a fantastic new addition to the beginning of act two for Helen and Madeline's fight that I just loved. 

As someone said, this isn’t going to be a show where you listen to a cast recording and think the score is brilliant. In person watching the

Rachel Zegler & Kit Connor-led ROMEO + JULIET Previews
 Oct 23 2024, 06:03:34 PM

TaffyDavenport said: "Saw the matinee today. Kit Connor is acting in a completely different show than everyone else, and he's the only reason the show worked for me. I loved her in WSS, but Rachel was merely adequate."

That’s so funny you say that because i was having the exact same text conversation with a friend, as I was leaving the theatre. While I think I enjoyed Rachel *a bit* more than you did, Kit was sensational. Seeing what he’s capable

TAMMY FAYE Previews
 Oct 23 2024, 12:20:43 AM

No, this is not done in a way to poke fun at Tammy Faye, in any way. 

MCC's 'SH!T. MEET. FAN.' Cast Announced
 Oct 22 2024, 07:37:05 PM

At about 7:20 tonight, Bernie Telsey came onstage and said someone in the cast is sick so the show is canceled. :(

SMASH On Broadway reveals casting
 Oct 22 2024, 02:03:53 PM

So we won’t get Smash scarves as a first preview gift?

Oct 22 2024, 10:32:32 AM

corthomas said: "I have an AMEX but can't find the promo code to buy tickets for the presale...any help?"

If you just go to the Telecharge page, there’s a link above the dates to click on for Amex card holders. I didn’t see it at first, either. 

Oct 22 2024, 10:11:37 AM

Casey Garvin!!!

TEETH Previews - New World Stages
 Oct 22 2024, 08:32:01 AM

At the end, a ton of them attached to string/netting fall from the ceiling and hang over the entire auditorium. Nearly pissed myself laughing. 

TEETH Previews - New World Stages
 Oct 21 2024, 11:39:14 PM

This was so great tonight. The audience was going wild and it was so much fun to be in a crowd so willing to go along for a wild ride. Andy is absolutely PERFECT for this so I’m happy to see him back onstage in something suited so well to him. But this whole cast is still having a ball and has only gotten better. 

If I had any criticism, the show could still use 10-15 minutes of trimming but it’s a small thing because it’s such a good time. I hope this is a hit f

TAMMY FAYE Previews
 Oct 21 2024, 10:34:10 AM

They don't look "cheap" in person. 

Just In Time
 Oct 21 2024, 10:20:04 AM

$400 for the table seats. Yeesh.

Just In Time
 Oct 21 2024, 10:04:05 AM

JTFP1021

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You