Adam Fleming

zoran912 Profile Photo
zoran912
#0Adam Fleming
Posted: 1/24/04 at 5:28pm

Here's something to make all of you Adam Fleming fans jealous. He went to my school. He actually choreographed a piece called "Clubbin'" for my school's Winter Dance Concert that was performed last night. The piece was great. I'm glad he has so many fans. His choreography is amazing. Updated On: 1/24/04 at 05:28 PM

broadwayguy2
#1re: Adam Fleming
Posted: 1/24/04 at 5:34pm

you go to Pebblebrook??
Whend o you think that teh clips of the Winter program will be on the site? I wanna keep an eye out

zoran912 Profile Photo
zoran912
#2re: re: Adam Fleming
Posted: 1/24/04 at 5:36pm

They should be up in a few weeks. The show was awesome. That's so cool that you know about Pebblebrook. I guess you really are a fan. I provided the link to the site, in case you didn't know about it.
Pebblebrook Updated On: 1/24/04 at 05:36 PM

broadwayguy2
#3re: re: re: Adam Fleming
Posted: 1/24/04 at 5:39pm

Yes.. I am familiar with tehs ite.. I enjoy watching the video clips and wishing I had had an opportunity to go to a school like that.....

am I fan?? Look at the thread about Adam leaving Hairspray and read teh short bio I wrote on the second page. LOL.

Techieboi
#4re: re: re: re: Adam Fleming
Posted: 4/5/04 at 10:52pm

hey adam is leaving hairspray? I jsut got back from ny i though i should have went to see Hairspray...but wicked was great.

o yea i go to pebblebrook re: re: re: re: Adam Fleming yay!

PennyLou Profile Photo
PennyLou
#5re: re: re: re: re: Adam Fleming
Posted: 4/6/04 at 12:01am

Techieboi ~ Adam isn't leaving he left a little while back

Grace: My love for you is like this scar (points to elbow) ulgy but permanent!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#6re: re: re: re: re: re: Adam Fleming
Posted: 4/6/04 at 12:14am

When I saw this I thought broadwayguy2 was back!!

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

Videos