pixeltracker

Broderick pilot...missing shows?

Broderick pilot...missing shows?

delongpre
#1Broderick pilot...missing shows?
Posted: 3/30/13 at 2:04am

Will Matthew Broderick be missing dates for "Nice Work" to film a pilot for Jim Burrows? If I have tickets for days he is away can I exchange for another date?

Leadingplayer
#2Broderick pilot...missing shows?
Posted: 3/30/13 at 2:26am

Telecharge usually posts when a lead actor/star will be on vacation.

They would definitely exchange or refund your tickets when an above the title star like Broderick is out of the show.

mc1227 Profile Photo
mc1227
#2Broderick pilot...missing shows?
Posted: 3/30/13 at 8:04am

They may work on days that he is off, seems like that's what happened when he was on "Modern Family". He's scheduled to leave on June 15 and may have some vacation days to take before then since he's been out so little in the past year.

The only review of a show that matters is your own.

Leadingplayer
#3Broderick pilot...missing shows?
Posted: 3/30/13 at 10:32pm

is a NY based pilot? If so he could shoot in the day time and do the shows at night. (which he'd probably like...(less time with SJP!)

tangentfunction
#4Broderick pilot...missing shows?
Posted: 4/9/13 at 6:38pm

The pilot is being filmed the evening of April 26th in Studio City, CA. (If all goes well, I'll be in the studio audience!) Based on a typical multi-camera sitcom schedule for a lead actor, I would count on Matthew being out 22nd to the 26th.

Unless, for whatever reason, they're doing the table read/rehearsals/blocking in NY and just filming in CA. That would be odd, but I don't know for sure.

Videos