What Should the Role of TDF Be?

Gothampc
#2What Should the Role of TDF Be?
Posted: 4/6/13 at 9:42pm

Isn't TDF just a higher quality papering service? When I was a member, they only sold tickets to shows that weren't selling well and the tickets were usually on the sides or in the last row. They never sold tickets for the hit shows. So your article makes no sense because the producers are unloading the tickets to TDF to get an audience in seats not selling well.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#3What Should the Role of TDF Be?
Posted: 4/6/13 at 9:51pm

I agree, this is pointless. For 1, not just anyone can get a membership. If we could, I would have signed up years ago. But, I don't fit any of the criteria to join.

And, I thought people here have said their tickets were more than $31 now. Or am I mistaken?

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

eperkins Profile Photo
eperkins
#4What Should the Role of TDF Be?
Posted: 4/7/13 at 9:31am

Ticket prices at TDF vary. But it's pretty common for a Broadway show (not off)to be $39 - $45 - plus service fee.

Seating might be anywhere in the house. Mine have mostly been orchestra side or rear mezz. But for Hardbody I was actually front row center of the mezz. I've never had what I would consider to be a "bad" seat.

Videos