Broadway Live! (?)

Littleshopofcarrie Profile Photo
Littleshopofcarrie
Mike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
#2Broadway Live! (?)
Posted: 11/5/13 at 5:40pm

I have no clue. Maybe they're going to show broadway shows live on the web? Would be illegal but still interesting.

fashionguru_23 Profile Photo
fashionguru_23
#2Broadway Live! (?)
Posted: 11/5/13 at 5:53pm

This isn't that 4D show going into the Times Square Theatre, is it?

"Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. Have you guys heard about fidget spinners!?" ~Patti LuPone

Littleshopofcarrie
#3Broadway Live! (?)
Posted: 11/5/13 at 6:30pm

I messaged them on Facebook and asked what they were... Hope I get a response

PastorErnst Profile Photo
PastorErnst
#4Broadway Live! (?)
Posted: 11/6/13 at 10:52am

"FutureLeap and Chargeplay are attempting to create a new social movie viewing experience. Lovingood says the goal is, 'to distribute the film to a targeted audience through a sophisticated viewing platform, which is housed (and sold) on the film's Facebook page." By utilizing the social media sites highly targetable reach potential, Lovingood hopes to match "movie-lovers with their desired genre of film.'

'We truly believe that this innovative way of distributing motion pictures via Facebook to targeted audiences is the future of how we will watch movies, so there is great growth potential both in the indie and Hollywood Markets,' says Lovingood. 'We are looking forward to not only optimizing Hollywood, but paving the way for indie markets for years to come.'"

Link

Littleshopofcarrie
#5Broadway Live! (?)
Posted: 11/6/13 at 9:12pm

They responded saying that they are in development now and hope to start producing and streaming "things" soon... I responded asking what kind of content they would be streaming. No response yet.