pixeltracker

What will Audra do next? - Page 2

What will Audra do next?

Gothampc
#25What will Audra do next?
Posted: 9/10/14 at 3:41pm

Whatever Happened To Baby Jane: The Musical! with Tonya Pinkins as Bette Davis and Audra as Joan Crawford

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#26What will Audra do next?
Posted: 9/10/14 at 7:27pm

I'd actually like to see her get a really plum film role in preparation for eventual EGOT. She's done some fantastic work in television, so I don't think it's a leap to expect that she could do great work in feature films. I imagine that after all the attention she's received in her record 6th tony win, she's going to be, you know, taking some meetings when Lady Day closes.

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#27What will Audra do next?
Posted: 9/10/14 at 8:49pm

I've recently taken an intense interest in the Grass Harp, she would be awesome as Dollyhart Talbo, I think an Encores! production starring her would be riveting.
Or she could totally replace Kristin Chenoweth when she gets bored of her run in On the Twentieth Century. I'm also thinking of how she should have been Marian the Librarian and Eliza Doolittle, but she's way too old for both of those shows.

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

Videos