pixeltracker

Thread title STILL removed- Page 4

Thread title STILL removed

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#75What is the
Posted: 8/11/15 at 3:12am

Remember when people still thought I was a fraud? Oh yeah, that was today. But it was also a year ago.

Liza's Headband
#76What is the
Posted: 8/11/15 at 9:38am

And with good reason....

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#77What is the
Posted: 8/11/15 at 12:24pm

No, with terrible reason.

Phillypinto Profile Photo
Phillypinto
#78What is the
Posted: 8/12/15 at 3:58am

""are you lying to me?"

Philly, a wise person once said to me, never ask a question if you're not actually going to do anything with the answers people give you. This thread has been lying dormant for almost a year.  If you had it explained to you what this thread was about, what would you actually DO with that information?  Anything? or just go 'Oh, OK" and then run off to start your next 5 threads. Could you have figured it out yourself by reading the responses which I can almost guarantee you didn't do other than maybe 3 or 4? You started a thread about UK theaters serving ice cream. At least 4-5 people mentioned in the UK, it's served in small pre-made cups and then after all those responses, you still ask how it is served.  Did you even read the responses to the thread you started? 

Philly, most people here are suffering severe Phillyfatigue so even if you ask a legitimate question, people here just roll their eyes. I don't think you're a bad kid but you ask a lot of questions that if you just stopped for a second and tried to think it through yourself or did 45 seconds of research, you should be able to figure out. Whatever you choose to do for a living in real life, you will find people will be less tolerant of you if you don't start really rethinking how you come across and taking seriously the time commitment you are asking others to make in replying when you ask a question. I hope you do cause I wish you the best."

ummm i did read those responses about the ice cream, and i never asked how it was served sooo, you're lying. and how am i supposed to know what this thread is about? even with the comments, they are not very specific

Use my fabulous TodayTix code: JEYCY

FishermanBob Profile Photo
FishermanBob
#79What is the
Posted: 8/12/15 at 4:44am

"ummm i did read those responses about the ice cream, and i never asked how it was served sooo, you're lying."

Philly, this is your quote: "Get coffee and ice cream at the theatre! I heard the west end has ginger ice cream or vanilla and that its so good. I wonder how many scoops you get and how much it is."

After 4 or 5 people said it's served in a small prepackaged cup, you still asked how many scoops you get as if someone with a white hat was behind the counter and dipping into a freezer to scoop it out order by order. Someone even described them in detail with the following "I wanted to specify that the ice cream available currently are personal sized containers (like the Ben and Jerrry's "mini-cup" size)"

So actually I wasn't lying, was I? Philly must you demonstrate your ignorance with EVERY post? Ummmmm, OKKKK? LOL.