pixeltracker

Matthew Morrison Confirms He Will Be Back On Broadway This Season- Page 6

Matthew Morrison Confirms He Will Be Back On Broadway This Season

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#125Matthew Morrison Confirms He Will Be Back On Broadway This Season
Posted: 11/14/14 at 10:21am

Actors and their family members should probably not comment on casting decisions on social media. Especially if, in the case of McGrath, they've got another job lined up.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Back Row
#126Matthew Morrison Confirms He Will Be Back On Broadway This Season
Posted: 11/14/14 at 11:46am

I would imagine that if one were to document the stories of all the people who have been jettisoned from this project since it started, it would make for a pretty good book, and probably much easier to decipher than cryptic Twitter posts that are dropped in our laps from time to time.

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#127Matthew Morrison Confirms He Will Be Back On Broadway This Season
Posted: 11/15/14 at 11:44pm

Just got home from Matthew's Louisville Orchestra concert! He was amazing, and in VERY good voice. His set was fantastic. He sang "The Lady is a Tramp", "Send In the Clowns", "Singin' In the Rain", "As Long as She Needs Me", and many more. I went to the stage door after and waited about an hour in 37 degree weather with about 15 people in total. He came out and kindly signed and took photos. Me and him had a great conversation about Finding Neverland, and how excited we both were that he was doing it. In short, I think his performance in Finding Neverland is going to be amazing. I can't wait to see all those Jeremy Jordan fangirls eat crow. Also his dancing is insane. He had a very small space, but he utilized every inch! Go see his solo concert if you can. And even more so go see Finding Neverland in the Spring.